Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,481 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 727 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Marty Feldman
- 1949Wolfgang Puck
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1962Joan Osborne
- 1973Kathleen Robertson
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1982Sophia Bush
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba
- 1986Jake McDorman
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1831John Pemberton, American chemist and pharmacist, invented Coca-Cola (d. 1888)
- 1836Joseph Chamberlain, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for the Colonies (d. 1914)
- 1890Stanton Macdonald-Wright, American painter (d. 1973)
- 1892Pavel Korin, Russian painter (d. 1967)
- 1925Marco Cé, Italian cardinal (d. 2014)
- 1934Marty Feldman, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1935John David Crow, American football player and coach (d. 2015)
- 1948Raffi, Egyptian-Canadian singer-songwriter
- 1965Lee Tergesen, American actor
- 1992Sky Ferreira, American singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1579Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1775The Olive Branch Petition is signed by the Continental Congress of the Thirteen Colonies of North America.
- 1859King Charles XV & IV accedes to the throne of Sweden–Norway.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1988The Island Express train travelling from Bangalore to Kanyakumari derails on the Peruman bridge and falls into Ashtamudi Lake, killing 105 passengers and injuring over 200 more.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charisma Carpenter, Junior Wells, Gillian Hills, Aiza Seguerra, Baldassare Ferri, Ryoji Morimoto, Lois Ramsey, Ella Fitzgerald, Philip Ahn, Louise Brealey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 8, 1958.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 26, 1922 – Eleanor Parker, American actress and singer (d. 2013); February 6, 1971 – Dana Eskelson, American actress; April 26, 1985 – Nam Gyu-ri, South Korean singer and actress (SeeYa).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921