Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 189th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,413 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Jerry Vale
- 1944Jeffrey Tambor
- 1962Joan Osborne
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1968Michael Weatherly
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1982Pendleton Ward
- 1992Sky Ferreira
- 1998Jaden Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1593Artemisia Gentileschi, Italian painter (d. 1653)
- 1838Eli Lilly, American soldier, chemist, and businessman, founded Eli Lilly and Company (d. 1898)
- 1930Jerry Vale, American singer and actor (d. 2014)
- 1934Raquel Correa, Chilean journalist (d. 2012)
- 1945Micheline Calmy-Rey, Swiss politician, 91st President of the Swiss Confederation
- 1958Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer
- 1968Michael Weatherly, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1969George Fisher, American singer-songwriter (Cannibal Corpse, Monstrosity, and Paths of Possession)
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
- 1984Daniella Sarahyba, Brazilian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1822Chippewas turn over a huge tract of land in Ontario to the United Kingdom.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1960Francis Gary Powers is charged with espionage resulting from his flight over the Soviet Union.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
- 2014Israel launches an offensive on Gaza amidst rising tensions following the killing of Israeli teenagers.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Keith, Swizz Beatz, Mac Dre, Wendie Jo Sperber, Barbara Goodson, Olivia Lufkin, Andrew-Lee Potts, Ed Asner, Clayton Moore, Thomas Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 8, 1958.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1976 – Brandon Boyd, American singer-songwriter (Incubus); December 27, 1960 – Victoria Paige Meyerink, American actress and producer; January 14, 1969 – Jason Bateman, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 900