Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 189th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Billy Eckstine
- 1952Mary Ellen Trainor
- 1958Neetu Singh
- 1959Pauline Quirke
- 1959Robert Knepper
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1972Shōsuke Tanihara
- 1975Elias Viljanen
- 1981Dagmar Oja
- 1984Alexis Dziena
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1760Christian Kramp, French mathematician and academic (d. 1826)
- 1885Hugo Boss, German fashion designer, founded Hugo Boss (d. 1948)
- 1892Richard Aldington, English author and poet (d. 1962)
- 1925Marco Cé, Italian cardinal (d. 2014)
- 1955Mihaela Mitrache, Romanian actress (d. 2008)
- 1959Billy Kimball, American screenwriter and producer
- 1962Joan Osborne, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Dead and Trigger Hippy)
- 1982Sophia Bush, American actress and director
- 1986Jake McDorman, American actor
- 1992Benjamin Grosvenor, English pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Vasco da Gama sets sail on the first direct European voyage to India.
- 1663Charles II of England grants John Clarke a Royal charter to Rhode Island.
- 1709Great Northern War: Battle of Poltava: Peter I of Russia defeats Charles XII of Sweden at Poltava thus effectively ending Sweden’s role as a major power in Europe.
- 1864Ikedaya Incident: The Choshu Han shishi’s planned Shinsengumi sabotage on Kyoto, Japan at Ikedaya.
- 1892St. John’s, Newfoundland is devastated in the Great Fire of 1892.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1933The first rugby union test match between the Wallabies of Australia and the Springboks of South Africa is played at Newlands Stadium in Cape Town.
- 1947Reports are broadcast that a UFO crash landed in Roswell, New Mexico in what became known as the Roswell UFO incident.
- 1994Kim Jong-il begins to assume supreme leadership of North Korea upon the death of his father, Kim Il-sung.
- 2011Space Shuttle Atlantis is launched in the final mission of the U.S. Space Shuttle program.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Amethyst? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Antonio Moreno, Barbara La Marr, Shaun Sipos, Daren Kagasoff, Ian Stuart Donaldson, Derek Hammond-Stroud, Dana International, Georgia Moffett, Joe Jonas, Sarah Churchill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1961.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1995 – Leonard Proxauf, German-Austrian actor; December 1, 1956 – Julee Cruise, American singer-songwriter and actress; July 9, 1982 – Maggie Ma, Canadian actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934