Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of July 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 8, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 189th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,354 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pamela Brown
- 1918Craig Stevens
- 1966Mike Nawrocki
- 1966Suzanne Krull
- 1967Jordan Chan
- 1968Billy Crudup
- 1968Thom Fitzgerald
- 1975Jamal Woolard
- 1992Sky Ferreira
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 8.
- 1528Emmanuel Philibert, Duke of Savoy (d. 1580)
- 1918Irwin Hasen, American illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1934Marty Feldman, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1961Ces Drilon, Filipino journalist
- 1972Karl Dykhuis, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1972Sourav Ganguly, Indian cricketer and sportscaster
- 1980Robbie Keane, Irish footballer
- 1981Iyari Limon, Mexican-American actress
- 1983John Bowker, American baseball player
- 1992Son Heung-min, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1283War of the Sicilian Vespers: Roger of Lauria, commanding the Aragonese fleet defeats an Angevin fleet sent to put down a rebellion on Malta in the Battle of Malta.
- 1716Great Northern War: The naval Battle of Dynekilen takes place.
- 1853U.S. Commodore Matthew Perry arrives in Edo bay with a treaty requesting trade.
- 1879Sailing ship USS Jeannette departs San Francisco carrying an ill-fated expedition to the North Pole.
- 1912Henrique Mitchell de Paiva Couceiro leads an unsuccessful royalist attack against the First Portuguese Republic in Chaves.
- 1932The Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level of the Great Depression, closing at 41.22.
- 1962Ne Win besieges and dynamites the Rangoon University Student Union building to crush the Student Movement.
- 1966King Mwambutsa IV Bangiriceng of Burundi is deposed by his son Prince Charles Ndizi.
- 1968The Chrysler wildcat strike begins in Detroit, Michigan.
- 1970Richard Nixon delivers a special congressional message enunciating Native American self-determination as official US Indian policy, leading to the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act of 1975.
View the complete list of historical events for July 8.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 8 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jon Hall, Eddie DeGarmo, Joanie Sommers, Denholm Elliott, Emmanuelle Seigner, Catherine Keener, Isabella Glyn, Darren Middleton, Alice Gerrard, Lawrence Schiller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 8 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 8, 1961.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tossin’ and Turnin’ by Bobby Lewis as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 10, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1974 – Tina Cousins, English singer-songwriter and model; March 10, 1905 – Richard Haydn, English-American actor and director (d. 1985); March 4, 1961 – Mahito Ōba, Japanese voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906