Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,372 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 893 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930K. Balachander
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1969Mark Lui
- 1975Jack White
- 1981Emily West
- 1984Jacob Hoggard
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1689Alexis Piron, French epigrammatist and playwright (d. 1773)
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1925Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964)
- 1929Hassan II of Morocco (d. 1999)
- 1955Fred Norris, American radio host and actor
- 1978Nuno Santos, Portuguese footballer
- 1982Ashly DelGrosso, American dancer
- 1984Gianni Fabiano, Italian footballer
- 1984LA Tenorio, Filipino basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1572Nineteen Catholics suffer martyrdom for their beliefs in the Dutch town of Gorkum.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Whitfield Crane, Johnny Otis, Lanisha Cole, Roger Brierley, Nikki Bacolod, Paul Hardcastle, Mary Elizabeth McDonough, Giuseppe Di Stefano, Adriana Altaras, Ernie Reyes, Jr..
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1925 – Maurice Pialat, French actor and director (d. 2003); October 3, 1988 – ASAP Rocky, American rapper and producer (ASAP Mob); April 5, 1985 – Kim Ji-hoo, South Korean model and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923