Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,191 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1966Marco Pennette
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1986Kiely Williams
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1907Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1924Leonard Pennario, American pianist and composer (d. 2008)
- 1927Ed Ames, American singer and actor (Ames Brothers)
- 1936Richard Wilson, Scottish actor and director
- 1967Gunnar Axén, Swedish politician
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi, Japanese actor and singer (SMAP)
- 1975Nathaniel Marston, American actor
- 1976Thomas Cichon, Polish-German footballer and manager
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troye Sivan, Rick Gonzalez, Robert Gordon, Aaron Dismuke, Stanley Long, Mary Wells, Laurence Olivier, John Anderson, Idy Chan, Dinah Washington.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1977 – Ed Harcourt, English singer-songwriter and producer; August 4, 1942 – Don S. Davis, American actor and painter (d. 2008); August 7, 1978 – Alexandre Aja, French director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870