Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 349 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,314 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 891 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Guru Dutt
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1938Sanjeev Kumar
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Kelly McGillis
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1975Jack White
- 1981Emily West
- 1982Maggie Ma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1800Friedrich Gustav Jakob Henle, German physician, pathologist, and anatomist (d. 1885)
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886)
- 1916Edward Heath, English colonel and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2005)
- 1944Judith M. Brown, Indian-English historian and academic
- 1947Haruomi Hosono, Japanese singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Yellow Magic Orchestra and Happy End)
- 1960Wally Fullerton Smith, Australian rugby player
- 1964Courtney Love, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Hole, Pagan Babies, Sugar Babydoll, and Babes in Toyland)
- 1970Trent Green, American football player and sportscaster
- 1976Fred Savage, American actor, director, and producer
- 1983Lucia Micarelli, American violinist and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Normandy: British and Canadian forces capture Caen, France.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Roach, Shizuka Nakamura, Sandra Kim, Trace Cyrus, Tina Hobley, Luciana Abreu, Barry Morse, Peter Keefe, Claudine Barretto, Carol Heiss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 14, 1959 – Renée Fleming, American soprano and actress; May 18, 1990 – Heo Ga-yoon, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (4Minute and 2YOON); April 4, 1960 – Scott Miller, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Game Theory and The Loud Family) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051