Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,256 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 889 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1943Soledad Miranda
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
- 1995Georgie Henley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1905Clarence Campbell, Canadian ice hockey player and referee (d. 1984)
- 1908Allamah Rasheed Turabi, Pakistani philosopher and scholar (d. 1973)
- 1916Edward Heath, English colonel and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 2005)
- 1926Ben Roy Mottelson, American-Danish physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1932Donald Rumsfeld, American captain and politician, 13th United States Secretary of Defense
- 1935Mercedes Sosa, Argentinian singer and activist (d. 2009)
- 1950Adriano Panatta, Italian tennis player and sailor
- 1968Lars Gyllenhaal, Swedish historian and author
- 1972Ara Babajian, American drummer and songwriter (The Slackers, Leftöver Crack, and Star Fucking Hipsters)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 2011South Sudan gains independence and secedes from Sudan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Barrymore, Godfrey, Matt Hardy, Hilde Hildebrand, Éric Lapointe, Jane Campion, Keiji Mutoh, Narada Michael Walden, Yua Shinkawa, Trudie Styler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 7, 1976 – Cassidy Rae, American actress; May 29, 1963 – Lisa Whelchel, American actress and singer; June 29, 1911 – Katherine DeMille, Canadian-American actress (d. 1995).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 870