Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,225 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 888 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1938Brian Dennehy
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1969Nicklas Barker
- 1975Isaac Brock
- 1978Linda Park
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1578Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1637)
- 1786Princess Sophie Hélène Béatrice of France (d. 1787)
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1927Red Kelly, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and politician
- 1935Michael Williams, English actor (d. 2001)
- 1955Fred Norris, American radio host and actor
- 1957Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive)
- 1959Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor
- 1974Siân Berry, English environmentalist and politician
- 1975Isaac Brock, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Modest Mouse and Ugly Casanova)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1815Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord becomes the first Prime Minister of France.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: George Ezra, John Riggins, Richard Thomas, William Collier, Jr., Seth Putnam, Carolyne Barry, Vince Clarke, Betty Schade, Ben Jones, Daniel Boucher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 24, 1930 – Claude Chabrol, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2010); February 24, 1951 – Helen Shaver, Canadian actress and director; July 30, 1925 – Jacques Sernas, Lithuanian-French actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 871