Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1945 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1945 was a Monday and it was the 190th day of the year 1945. The next time you can reuse your old 1945 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,132 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930K. Balachander
- 1935Mercedes Sosa
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1975Jack White
- 1978Linda Park
- 1983Lucia Micarelli
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1986Kiely Williams
- 1991Mitchel Musso
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1511Dorothea of Saxe-Lauenburg (d. 1571)
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1918Jarl Wahlström, Finnish 12th General of The Salvation Army (d. 1999)
- 1947O. J. Simpson, American football player and actor
- 1950Adriano Panatta, Italian tennis player and sailor
- 1954Théophile Abega, Cameroonian footballer and politician (d. 2012)
- 1981Kimveer Gill, Canadian murderer, committed the Dawson College shooting (d. 2006)
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
- 1986Simon Dumont, American skier
- 1988Nana Suzuki, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1863American Civil War: The Siege of Port Hudson ends.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1945 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lasseter, Maryam Hassouni, Tristin Mays, Han Eun-jung, Bianca Jagger, Linda Cardellini, Teresa Brewer, Anthony Zerbe, Jonathan Frakes, Joe Lala.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on July 9, 1945.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1941 – Sarah Miles, English actress; April 9, 1925 – Virginia Gibson, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2013); October 17, 1967 – René Dif, Danish singer and actor (Aqua).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907