Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1956 was a Monday and it was the 191st day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,150 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 750 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1961Raymond Cruz
- 1966Pamela Adlon
- 1969Nicklas Barker
- 1974Nikola Šarčević
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1981Emily West
- 1982Toby Kebbell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1764Ann Radcliffe, English author and poet (d. 1823)
- 1828Luigi Oreglia di Santo Stefano, Italian cardinal (d. 1913)
- 1921David C. Jones, American general (d. 2013)
- 1935Mercedes Sosa, Argentinian singer and activist (d. 2009)
- 1942David Chidgey, Baron Chidgey, English engineer and politician
- 1953Thomas Ligotti, American author
- 1959Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor
- 1966Gillian Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1967Mark Stoops, American football player and coach
- 1981Emily West, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1386The Old Swiss Confederacy makes great strides in establishing control over its territory by soundly defeating the Archduchy of Austria in the Battle of Sempach.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: The Governor of Shanxi province in North China orders the execution of 45 foreign Christian missionaries and local church members, including children.
- 1937The silent film archives of Fox Film Corporation are destroyed by the 1937 Fox vault fire.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1979A car bomb destroys a Renault motor car owned by the famed “Nazi hunters” Serge and Beate Klarsfeld at their home in France. A note purportedly from ODESSA claims responsibility.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erich Hallhuber, Chubby Checker, Julie Anne Haddock, Screamin' Jay Hawkins, Sebastian Spence, Ariel Pink, David Kossoff, Don Cherry, Brian Dennehy, Giorgio Cantarini.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 9, 1956.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 5, 1965 – Famke Janssen, Dutch model and actress; June 7, 1984 – Ari Koivunen, Finnish singer-songwriter (Amoral); October 7, 1997 – Lauren Platt, English singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 909