Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 699 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Lee Hazlewood
- 1936Richard Wilson
- 1947O. J. Simpson
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1978Mark Medlock
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1985Kat Alano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1577Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr, English-American soldier and politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1618)
- 1867Georges Lecomte, French author and playwright (d. 1958)
- 1878Eduard Sõrmus, Estonian violinist (d. 1940)
- 1893George Geary, English cricketer and coach (d. 1981)
- 1902Peter Acland, English soldier (d. 1993)
- 1955Jimmy Smits, American actor and producer
- 1955Willie Wilson, American baseball player and manager
- 1963Klaus Theiss, German footballer
- 1969Jason Kearton, Australian footballer and coach
- 1987Rebecca Sugar, American animator, composer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
- 1955The Russell–Einstein Manifesto is released by Bertrand Russell in London, England, United Kingdom.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 2014A gunman kills six people including four children, in Spring, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howie Dorough, Fab Morvan, Beth Ostrosky Stern, Manuela Martelli, Viv Albertine, Justine Frischmann, Carman, Asin, Prem Nath, Park Sojin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1919 – Forrest Tucker, American actor and singer (d. 1986); November 7, 1954 – Gil Junger, American director, producer, and screenwriter; May 31, 1988 – Hope Partlow, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 923