Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1960 was a Saturday and it was the 191st day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 130 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1945Root Boy Slim
- 1950Gwen Guthrie
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1959Kevin Nash
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1969Nicklas Barker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1819Elias Howe, American inventor, invented the sewing machine (d. 1867)
- 1896Maria Gomes Valentim, Brazilian super-centenarian (d. 2011)
- 1907Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1924Pierre Cochereau, French organist and composer (d. 1984)
- 1925Guru Dutt, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 1964)
- 1959Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor
- 1969Nicklas Barker, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anekdoten)
- 1978Kara Goucher, American runner
- 1984Piia Suomalainen, Finnish tennis player
- 1985Kat Alano, Filipino-English actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1789In Versailles, the National Assembly reconstitutes itself as the National Constituent Assembly and begins preparations for a French constitution.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1958Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 1962The Starfish Prime high-altitude nuclear test is conducted by the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Linus Roache, Mojo Nixon, Tyler Christopher, Kim E-Z, Gary Cherone, Liberace, Fetty Wap, Akira Takasaki, Heather Stewart-Whyte, Mara Scherzinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 9, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Alley Oop by Hollywood Argyles as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 11, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1965 – Tommy DeCarlo, American singer-songwriter (Boston); January 13, 1955 – Ran Ito, Japanese actress (Candies); August 26, 1980 – Chris Pine, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922