Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1972 was a Thursday and it was the 153rd day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Peter Masterson
- 1946Brian Cox
- 1953Timothy Bentinck
- 1956Lisa Hartman Black
- 1968Yui Natsukawa
- 1969Teri Polo
- 1971Mario Cimarro
- 1972Mindy Smith
- 1977Sarah Wayne Callies
- 1990Rie Murakawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1675Francesco Scipione, marchese di Maffei, Italian archaeologist and playwright (d. 1755)
- 1800Edward Deas Thomson, Australian educator and politician, Chief Secretary of New South Wales (d. 1879)
- 1815Otto of Greece (d. 1862)
- 1932Christopher Lasch, American historian and critic (d. 1994)
- 1937Colleen McCullough, Australian neuroscientist, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1941Edo de Waart, Dutch conductor and director
- 1959John Pullinger, English statistician and librarian
- 1966Greg Schiano, American football player and coach
- 1974Ashok Jadeja, Indian criminal
- 1990Kennie Chopart, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1533Anne Boleyn is crowned Queen of England.
- 1910Robert Falcon Scott’s second South Pole expedition leaves Cardiff.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1918World War I: Western Front: Battle for Belleau Wood: Allied Forces under John J. Pershing and James Harbord engage Imperial German Forces under Wilhelm, German Crown Prince.
- 1963Kenya gains internal self-rule (Madaraka Day).
- 1967Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band by The Beatles is released.
- 1978The first international applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty are filed.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 2001Nepalese royal massacre: Crown Prince Dipendra of Nepal shoots and kills several members of his family including his father and mother, King Birendra of Nepal and Queen Aiswarya.
- 2011A rare tornado outbreak occurs in New England; a strong EF3 tornado strikes Springfield, Massachusetts, during the event, killing four people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 1.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Brooker, Jolo Revilla, Darren McGavin, Carlo Aquino, Roselyn Sánchez, Barbara Crampton, Lee Ranaldo, Suzy Parker, Stephen Mailer, Lee Tae Gon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 1, 1972.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Take You There by The Staple Singers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1925 – Ginny Tyler, American voice actress and singer (d. 2012); September 22, 1980 – Fernanda Tavares, Brazilian model and actress; May 20, 1982 – Daniel Ribeiro, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935