Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1934 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,242 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,024 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Howlin' Wolf
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1961Kelley Deal
- 1962Gina Gershon
- 1962Wong Ka Kui
- 1970Mike Doughty
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1978DJ Qualls
- 1983Shanna Collins
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1927Lin Yang-kang, Chinese politician, 29th Vice Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2013)
- 1929Harald Juhnke, German actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1937Luciana Paluzzi, Italian actress
- 1942Preston Manning, Canadian politician
- 1958Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer
- 1970Alex Santos, Filipino journalist
- 1973Flesh-n-Bone, American rapper (Bone Thugs-n-Harmony)
- 1981Albie Morkel, South African cricketer
- 1982Gaby Dela Merced, Filipino race car driver
- 1984Dirk Van Tichelt, Belgian martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619Thirty Years’ War: Battle of Záblatí, a turning point in the Bohemian Revolt.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1918The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent István sinks off the Croatian coast after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat; the event is recorded by camera from a nearby vessel.
- 1935Chaco War ends: A truce is called between Bolivia and Paraguay who had been fighting since 1932.
- 1944World War II: Six hundred forty-two men, women and children are killed in the Oradour-sur-Glane Massacre in France.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1996Peace talks begin in Northern Ireland without the participation of Sinn Féin.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pete Docter, Richard Berry, Earl Carroll, Harriet Wheeler, Lucille Bliss, Beverly D'Angelo, Claire Danes, Virginia O'Brien, Mick Fleetwood, Edwin Richfield.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 10, 1934.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1979 – Noomi Rapace, Swedish actress; December 11, 1974 – Rey Mysterio, American wrestler and actor; February 25, 1979 – David Hoflin, Swedish-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 865