Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,346 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa
- 1938Violetta Villas
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1965Elizabeth Hurley
- 1965Veronica Ferres
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1986Keith Harkin
- 1988Becki Ronen
- 1992Kate Upton
- 1996Julian De La Celle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1753William Eustis, American physician and politician, 12th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1825)
- 1839Ludvig Holstein-Ledreborg, Danish lawyer and politician, 19th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1912)
- 1926Lionel Jeffries, English actor, screenwriter and film director (d. 2010)
- 1953Christine St-Pierre, Canadian journalist and politician
- 1969Helen Young, English meteorologist and television host
- 1975Rebecca Cardon, American personal trainer and author
- 1976Hadi Saei, Iranian martial artist
- 1977Enzo Emanuele, Italian pathologist and academic
- 1985Kristina Lundberg, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1987Martin Harnik, German-Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1786A landslide dam on the Dadu River created by an earthquake ten days earlier collapses, killing 100,000 in the Sichuan province of China.
- 1793The Jardin des Plantes museum opens in Paris. A year later, it becomes the first public zoo.
- 1838Myall Creek massacre: Twenty-eight Aboriginal Australians are murdered.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1871Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 2001Pope John Paul II canonizes Lebanon’s first female saint, Saint Rafqa.
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Bryden, Claude Préfontaine, Kōji Yakusho, Mariella Frostrup, China Forbes, Navene Koperweis, Dan Black, Mitoy Yonting, Annie Yi, Jennifer Connelly.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 18, 1991 – Karina Pasian, American singer and pianist; June 20, 1973 – Chino Moreno, American singer-songwriter (Deftones, Team Sleep, and Crosses); March 17, 1944 – John Sebastian, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Lovin' Spoonful, Even Dozen Jug Band, and The Mugwumps).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 905