Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 74 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,320 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 925 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter
- 1922Bill Kerr
- 1929Harald Juhnke
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1985Kreesha Turner
- 2002Belinda Mariano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1912Jean Lesage, Canadian lawyer and politician, 11th Premier of Quebec (d. 1980)
- 1929Harald Juhnke, German actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1942Gordon Burns, Irish journalist
- 1942Preston Manning, Canadian politician
- 1944Anthony Rooley, English lute player (The Consort of Musicke)
- 1963Brad Henry, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1973Pokey Reese, American baseball player
- 1976Zekiye Keskin Şatır, Turkish archer
- 1983Nick Adams, American actor and dancer
- 1985Kreesha Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1871Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1918The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent István sinks off the Croatian coast after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat; the event is recorded by camera from a nearby vessel.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1964United States Senate breaks a 75-day filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, leading to the bill’s passage.
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 2002The first direct electronic communication experiment between the nervous systems of two humans is carried out by Kevin Warwick in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michaela Dornonville de la Cour, Gene Snitsky, Louise Latimer, Fred Travalena, David Goodall, Robin Padilla, Hattie Jacques, Martin Lawrence, Hugh Laurie, Sean Lennon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 28, 1902 – Elsa Lanchester, English-American actress and singer (d. 1986); January 16, 1986 – Mason Gamble, American actor; October 31, 1983 – Katy French, Swiss-Irish model (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 872