Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,287 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 924 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Paul Brunelle
- 1932Branko Lustig
- 1941Mickey Jones
- 1949Kevin Corcoran
- 1963Tony Ward
- 1968Bill Burr
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1983Nick Adams
- 1990Valeen Montenegro
- 1996Julian De La Celle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1911Ralph Kirkpatrick, American harpsichord player and musicologist (d. 1984)
- 1918Patachou, French singer and actress (d. 2015)
- 1921Jean Robic, French cyclist (d. 1980)
- 1934Peter Gibson, English lawyer and judge
- 1938Rahul Bajaj, Indian businessman and politician
- 1949Kevin Corcoran, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2015)
- 1951Burglinde Pollak, German pentathlete
- 1960Mark-Anthony Turnage, English composer
- 1983Marion Barber III, American football player
- 1989Alexandra Stan, Romanian singer-songwriter, dancer, and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Council of Trent: Pope Paul III sends out letters to his bishops, delaying the Council due to war and the difficulty bishops had traveling to Venice.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1944In baseball, 15-year-old Joe Nuxhall of the Cincinnati Reds becomes the youngest player ever in a major-league game.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1977James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
- 1997Before fleeing his northern stronghold, Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot orders the killing of his defense chief Son Sen and 11 of Sen’s family members.
- 2001Pope John Paul II canonizes Lebanon’s first female saint, Saint Rafqa.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Miller, Jamie Davis, Troy Gentry, Damon Albarn, Nando Reis, Jorge Drexler, Jeff Corwin, Happy Salma, Hal Sparks, Yasunori Mitsuda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1957 – Joey Marquez, Filipino basketball player, actor, and politician; January 26, 1942 – Soad Hosny, Egyptian actress and singer (d. 2001); August 16, 1997 – Greyson Chance, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 893