Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1942 was a Wednesday and it was the 161st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 17 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 927 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Judy Garland
- 1939Alexandra Stewart
- 1942Chantal Goya
- 1953Garry Hynes
- 1973Faith Evans
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1978DJ Qualls
- 1982Elyse Sewell
- 1986Joey Zimmerman
- 1986Keith Harkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1213Fakhr-al-Din Iraqi, Persian poet and philosopher (d. 1289)
- 1904Lin Huiyin, Chinese architect and poet (d. 1955)
- 1921Jean Robic, French cyclist (d. 1980)
- 1922Bill Kerr, South African-Australian actor (d. 2014)
- 1924Friedrich L. Bauer, German mathematician, computer scientist, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1925James Salter, American soldier, author, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1954Moya Greene, Canadian businesswoman
- 1963Brad Henry, American lawyer and politician, 26th Governor of Oklahoma
- 1968Derek Dooley, American football player and coach
- 1985Dane Nielsen, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1871Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- 1878League of Prizren is established, to oppose the decisions of the Congress of Berlin and the Treaty of San Stefano, as a consequence of which the Albanian lands in Balkans were being partitioned and given to the neighbor states of Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria and Greece.
- 1916An Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire led by Lawrence of Arabia breaks out.
- 1924Fascists kidnap and kill Italian Socialist leader Giacomo Matteotti in Rome.
- 1942World War II: Nazis burn the Czech village of Lidice in reprisal for the killing of Reinhard Heydrich.
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mike Donlin, Garry Gary Beers, Connie Sellecca, Amber Riley, Chumy Chúmez, Dwele, Ken Jenkins, Ian Petrella, Catherine Tate, Gloria Gaither.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 10, 1942.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1966 – Marco Hietala, Finnish singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer; July 17, 1991 – Mann, American rapper; April 21, 1970 – Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891