Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 161st day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 297 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,696 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 633 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Paul Brunelle
- 1961Maxi Priest
- 1963Louis Emerick
- 1963Tony Ward
- 1964Vincent Pérez
- 1971Erik Rutan
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1977Adam Darski
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1688James Francis Edward Stuart, English son of James II of England (d. 1766)
- 1898Princess Marie-Auguste of Anhalt (d. 1983)
- 1922Judy Garland, American singer, actress, and vaudevillian (d. 1969)
- 1929James McDivitt, American general, pilot, and astronaut
- 1934Peter Gibson, English lawyer and judge
- 1938Violetta Villas, Belgian-Polish singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2011)
- 1962Akie Abe, Japanese wife of Shinzō Abe, 57th Spouse of the Prime Minister of Japan
- 1964Vincent Pérez, Swiss actor and director
- 1985Kreesha Turner, Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer
- 1991Juan Jesus, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1719Jacobite risings: Battle of Glen Shiel.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1945Australian Imperial Forces land in Brunei Bay to liberate Brunei.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1999Kosovo War: NATO suspends its airstrikes after Slobodan Milošević agrees to withdraw Serbian forces from Kosovo.
- 2003The Spirit rover is launched, beginning NASA’s Mars Exploration Rover mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Judith Furse, Randy California, Luis Saslavsky, Cherrie Ying, Darrell Hammond, John L. Sullivan, Krysten Ritter, Lynn Hung, Nikki Sudden, Andrea Brillantes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 10, 1966.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 11, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1914 – Bert Parks, American actor and singer (d. 1992); February 19, 1947 – Jackie Curtis, American actress and writer (d. 1985); February 3, 1938 – Victor Buono, American actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,071