Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 863 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1963Gioia Bruno
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1709Joachim Martin Falbe, German painter (d. 1782)
- 1807James F. Schenck, American admiral (d. 1882)
- 1888Bartolomeo Vanzetti, Italian-American criminal (d. 1927)
- 1913Vince Lombardi, American football player, coach, and manager (d. 1970)
- 1920Shelly Manne, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 1984)
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1928Queen Fabiola of Belgium (d. 2014)
- 1969Sergei Yuran, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1982Jacques Freitag, South African high jumper
- 1988Yui Aragaki, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1594Philip II recognizes the rights and privileges of the local nobles and chieftains in the Philippines, which paved way to the stabilization of the rule of the Principalía (an elite ruling class of native nobility in Spanish Philippines).
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 2012More than 80 people die in a landslide triggered by two earthquakes in Afghanistan; an entire village is buried.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dakota Blue Richards, Jen Ledger, James Buckley, Ed Asner, Jack Wild, Malcolm D. Lee, Peter Schamoni, Sara Baras, Peter Lupus, Cecil B. DeMille.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 11, 1947.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 22, 1944 – Jonathan Demme, American director, producer, and screenwriter; April 27, 1976 – Sally Hawkins, English actress; September 4, 1919 – Howard Morris, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 966