Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 861 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Christina Crawford
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1977Mami Higashiyama
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1985Violeta Isfel
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1867Charles Fabry, French physicist and academic (d. 1945)
- 1879Roger Bresnahan, American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1912James Algar, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998)
- 1919Helen Tobias-Duesberg, Estonian-American pianist and composer (d. 2010)
- 1926Carlisle Floyd, American composer and educator
- 1953Peter Bergman, American actor
- 1969Sergei Yuran, Ukrainian footballer and manager
- 1970Pinky Webb, Filipino journalist
- 1975Choi Ji-woo, South Korean model and actress
- 1988Yui Aragaki, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Calvin Johnson, Aneurin Barnard, Leigh Nash, Jazmine Sullivan, Michael Winslow, Jerry Zucker, Grace Gummer, Matthew Davis, Elizabeth Fraser, Josiah Leming.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 11, 1947.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1934 – Nikos Xanthopoulos, Greek actor and singer; December 26, 1918 – Olga Lopes-Seale, Guyanese-Barbadian singer and radio host (d. 2011); February 4, 1968 – Kuranosuke Sasaki, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 963