Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1947 was a Wednesday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1947. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,524 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 864 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1939Christina Crawford
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1978Ujjwala Raut
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1889Hugo Wieslander, Swedish decathlete (d. 1976)
- 1946Jenny Pitman, English horse trainer and author
- 1956Steven A. Cohen, American businessman, founded SAC Capital Advisors
- 1963Gioia Bruno, American singer-songwriter (Exposé)
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi, Japanese actress
- 1968Manoa Thompson, Fijian rugby player
- 1974David Starie, English boxer
- 1979Amy Duggan, Australian footballer and journalist
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bille Brown, Jim Keays, Melissa Rauch, Jason Robards, Jackie Earle Haley, Ivar Must, Edward Arnold, Lucy Lawless, La Belle Otero, Vicco von Bülow.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 11, 1947.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1954 – Nancy Wilson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actress (Heart); November 19, 1957 – Ofra Haza, Israeli singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2000); November 1, 1944 – Kinky Friedman, American singer-songwriter and author.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926