Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,137 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
- 1987Kean Cipriano
- 1988Yui Aragaki
- 1992Eugene Simon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1572Ben Jonson, English poet, playwright, and critic (d. 1637)
- 1919Helen Tobias-Duesberg, Estonian-American pianist and composer (d. 2010)
- 1939Jackie Stewart, Scottish race car driver and sportscaster
- 1947Lalu Prasad Yadav, Indian politician, 20th Chief Minister of Bihar
- 1964Kim Gallagher, American runner (d. 2002)
- 1974David Starie, English boxer
- 1979Amy Duggan, Australian footballer and journalist
- 1981Emiliano Moretti, Italian footballer
- 1986Magaly Solier, Peruvian actress and singer
- 1990Sherina Munaf, Indonesian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1865The Naval Battle of Riachuelo is fought on the rivulet Riachuelo (Argentina), between the Paraguayan Navy on one side and the Brazilian Navy on the other. The Brazilian victory was crucial for the later success of the Triple Alliance (Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina) in the Paraguayan War.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1942Free French Forces retreat from Bir Hakeim after having successfully delayed the Axis advance.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Spearmint Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Emilie Ullerup, William Hanna, Christine Lahti, Steve Miller, Nasiba Zeynalova, Erwin Piscator, Hacken Lee, Kate Burton, Anita Page, Thomas Mikal Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 26, 1974 – Josie Ho, Hong Kong singer and actress; January 16, 1934 – Marilyn Horne, American soprano and actress; November 29, 1973 – Sarah Jones, American actress and playwright.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 976