Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 12 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,173 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 717 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1555Lodovico Zacconi, Italian composer and theorist (d. 1627)
- 1879Roger Bresnahan, American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1881Spiros Xenos, Greek-Swedish painter (d. 1963)
- 1894Dai Vernon, Canadian-American magician (d. 1992)
- 1920Shelly Manne, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 1984)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1937Robin Warren, Australian pathologist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1979Rino Nakasone Razalan, Japanese-American dancer and choreographer
- 1983Josh Ramsay, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Marianas Trench)
- 1988Rome Ramirez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sublime with Rome)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1903A group of Serbian officers stormed royal palace and assassinated King Alexander Obrenović and his wife queen Draga.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1978Altaf Hussain founds the students’ political movement All Pakistan Muhajir Students Organisation (APMSO) in Karachi University.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erin Gray, Karl Seglem, Al Waxman, Debi Mazar, Melanie Thornton, Juan Gabriel, Raymond Chow, Tony Yayo, Elena Nathanael, Alfred Lynch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 27, 1918 – Elmore James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1963); March 22, 1971 – Will Yun Lee, American actor; January 30, 1967 – Jay Gordon, American singer-songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953