Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,044 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Risë Stevens
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1985Violeta Isfel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1871Stjepan Radić, Croatian lawyer and politician (d. 1928)
- 1888Bartolomeo Vanzetti, Italian-American criminal (d. 1927)
- 1914Jan Hendrik van den Berg, Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1950Graham Russell, English-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Air Supply)
- 1959Magnum T.A., American wrestler and sportscaster
- 1962Mano Menezes, Brazilian footballer and coach
- 1969Peter Dinklage, American actor and producer
- 1978Ujjwala Raut, Indian model
- 1987Kean Cipriano, Filipino singer and actor (Callalily)
- 1990Christophe Lemaitre, French sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1805A fire consumes large portions of Detroit in the Michigan Territory.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pierre Richard, Francesca Catalano, Howard W. Koch, Angela Visser, Kim Ji-hoo, Mehmet Kurtuluş, John Benjamin Hickey, Marshall Chess, Gad Elmaleh, Bruce Boxleitner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1974 – Devon Odessa, American actress; September 21, 1970 – James Lesure, American actor; November 1, 1931 – Chosuke Ikariya, Japanese bass player and actor (The Drifters) (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 948