Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 75 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,110 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 715 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1967Clare Carey
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1988Yui Aragaki
- 1990Sherina Munaf
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1709Joachim Martin Falbe, German painter (d. 1782)
- 1914Gerald Mohr, American actor (d. 1968)
- 1925Johnny Esaw, Canadian sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1948Dave Cash, American baseball player and coach
- 1952Donnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special and Van Zant)
- 1964Kim Gallagher, American runner (d. 2002)
- 1969Olaf Kapagiannidis, German footballer
- 1969Peter Dinklage, American actor and producer
- 1984Andy Lee, Irish boxer
- 1996Hakeeb Adelakun, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1345The megas doux Alexios Apokaukos, chief minister of the Byzantine Empire, is lynched by political prisoners.
- 1770British explorer Captain James Cook runs aground on the Great Barrier Reef.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1963Buddhist monk Thích Quảng Đức burns himself with gasoline in a busy Saigon intersection to protest the lack of religious freedom in South Vietnam.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Days, Patricia Blair, George Grossmith, Dustin Diamond, Tom Evans, Gigi Sabani, Mark Lester, Harry Carey, Glenn Carter, Melyssa Ford.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 20, 1952 – Sky Gilbert, Canadian drag queen performer, actor, and author; September 15, 1996 – Jake Cherry, American actor; November 22, 1989 – Minehiro Kinomoto, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 945