Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,290 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 721 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Douglas Campbell
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1970Kang Ho-dong
- 1978Joshua Jackson
- 1978Ujjwala Raut
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1988Claire Holt
- 1994Ivana Baquero
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1655Antonio Cifrondi, Italian painter (d. 1730)
- 1877Renée Vivien, English-French poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1879Roger Bresnahan, American baseball player and manager (d. 1944)
- 1880Jeannette Rankin, American social worker and politician (d. 1973)
- 1903Ernie Nevers, American football player and coach (d. 1976)
- 1920Irving Howe, American critic and academic (d. 1993)
- 1933Gene Wilder, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1943Ray Warren, Australian sportscaster
- 1954Johnny Neel, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Allman Brothers Band)
- 1988Claire Holt, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1509Henry VIII of England marries Catherine of Aragon.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Ober, Hardie Albright, State of Bengal, David Clennon, Jay Ward, Monica Bellucci, Alexander Beyer, Akshay Kumar, E. E. Bell, Hanno Pöschl.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 8, 1982 – Gaby Hoffmann, American actress; December 17, 1953 – Barry Livingston, American actor; June 3, 1970 – Julie Masse, Canadian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978