Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 109 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,076 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 714 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1950Lynsey de Paul
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1963Gioia Bruno
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1986Shia LaBeouf
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1894Dai Vernon, Canadian-American magician (d. 1992)
- 1908Karl Hein, German hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1919Helen Tobias-Duesberg, Estonian-American pianist and composer (d. 2010)
- 1927Beryl Grey, English ballerina
- 1950Graham Russell, English-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Air Supply)
- 1956Steven A. Cohen, American businessman, founded SAC Capital Advisors
- 1961María Barranco, Spanish actress and singer
- 1981Emiliano Moretti, Italian footballer
- 1991Dan Howell, English radio host and blogger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786A Hasanid Alid uprising in Mecca is crushed by the Abbasids at the Battle of Fakhkh. Idris ibn Abdallah flees to the Maghreb, where he later founds the Idrisid dynasty.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Start of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1907George Dennett, aided by Gilbert Jessop, dismisses Northamptonshire for 12 runs, the lowest total in first-class cricket.
- 1944USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the United States Navy and future site of the signing of the Japanese Instrument of Surrender, is commissioned.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 1987Diane Abbott, Paul Boateng and Bernie Grant are elected as the first black Parliamentarians in Great Britain.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tony Danza, Boyd Tinsley, Iwao Takamoto, Catherine Tate, Tuba Büyüküstün, Yuri, Sarah Lancaster, Jimi Goodwin, Rina Takeda, Luke Benward.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1977 – Lehmber Hussainpuri, Indian singer; October 18, 1954 – Liz Burch, Australian actress; March 30, 1976 – Jessica Cauffiel, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973