Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,212 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 346 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1969Steven Drozd
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1990Sherina Munaf
- 1991Erica Tonooka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1842Carl von Linde, German engineer and academic (d. 1934)
- 1919Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009)
- 1922Tom Cole, Welsh-American racing driver (d. 1953)
- 1956Arthur Porter, Canadian physician and academic (d. 2015)
- 1962Erika Salumäe, Estonian cyclist
- 1963Sandra Schmirler, Canadian curler and sportscaster (d. 2000)
- 1972Stephen Kearney, New Zealand rugby league player and coach
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
- 1994Ivana Baquero, Spanish actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1157Albert I of Brandenburg, also called, The Bear (Ger: Albrecht der Bär), becomes the founder of the Margraviate of Brandenburg, Germany and the first Margrave.
- 1895Paris–Bordeaux–Paris is sometimes called the first automobile race in history or the “first motor race”.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1901The boundaries of the Colony of New Zealand are extended by the UK to include the Cook Islands.
- 1919Sir Barton wins the Belmont Stakes, becoming the first horse to win the U.S. Triple Crown.
- 1937Great Purge: The Soviet Union under Joseph Stalin executes eight army leaders.
- 1963American Civil Rights Movement: Governor of Alabama George Wallace defiantly stands at the door of Foster Auditorium at the University of Alabama in an attempt to block two black students, Vivian Malone and James Hood, from attending that school. Later in the day, accompanied by federalized National Guard troops, they are able to register.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Holland, Patrick Levis, Alexander O'Neal, Tom Springfield, Turk Murphy, Robert Reed, Billy Murray, Giovanna Antonelli, Jennette McCurdy, Tony Halme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1946 – Jiří Kabeš, Czech singer-songwriter and violinist (The Plastic People of the Universe); April 22, 1935 – Mario Machado, Chinese-American journalist and actor (d. 2013); April 29, 1976 – Jay Orpin, Swedish-Finnish songwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004