Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,081 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 342 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1947Richard Palmer-James
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1958Barry Adamson
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1965Yasuko Sawaguchi
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1983Josh Ramsay
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1880Jeannette Rankin, American social worker and politician (d. 1973)
- 1901Cap Fear, Canadian football player and rower (d. 1978)
- 1914Jan Hendrik van den Berg, Dutch psychiatrist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis, Greek Cypriot director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1969Peter Dinklage, American actor and producer
- 1980Yhency Brazobán, Dominican baseball player
- 1982Johnny Candido, American wrestler
- 1985Tim Hoogland, German footballer
- 1985Violeta Isfel, Mexican actress and singer
- 1987Marsel İlhan, Turkish tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1775The American Revolutionary War’s first naval engagement, the Battle of Machias, results in the capture of a small British naval vessel.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1956Start of Gal Oya riots, the first reported ethnic riots that target minority Sri Lankan Tamils in the Eastern Province. The total number of deaths is reportedly 150.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 2001Timothy McVeigh is executed for his role in the Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Kimball, Colin Firth, Jessica Andrews, Danny Hutton, Krista Ranillo, John Gavin, Crispin Glover, Kristin Kreuk, Dina Korzun, Olivia Wilde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1969 – Abraham Benrubi, American actor; November 20, 1989 – Cody Linley, American actor; July 27, 1983 – Blair Redford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 951