Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,274 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 348 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912James Algar
- 1932Athol Fugard
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1952Donnie Van Zant
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1969Matt McGrath
- 1969Peter Dinklage
- 1975Choi Ji-woo
- 1977Ryan Dunn
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1540Barnabe Googe, English poet and translator (d. 1594)
- 1920Irving Howe, American critic and academic (d. 1993)
- 1937Johnny Brown, American actor and singer
- 1939Rachael Heyhoe Flint, Baroness Heyhoe Flint, English cricketer and journalist
- 1944Alan Howarth, Baron Howarth of Newport, English politician, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- 1945Robert Munsch, American-Canadian author and academic
- 1980Yhency Brazobán, Dominican baseball player
- 1982Joey Graham, American basketball player
- 1989Keith Aulie, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1996Hakeeb Adelakun, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1118Roger of Salerno, Prince of Antioch, captures Azaz from the Seljuk Turks.
- 1892The Limelight Department, one of the world’s first film studios, is officially established in Melbourne, Australia.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. war ships set sail for Cuba.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1920During the U.S. Republican National Convention in Chicago, U.S. Republican Party leaders gathered in a room at the Blackstone Hotel to come to a consensus on their candidate for the U.S. presidential election, leading the Associated Press to first coin the political phrase “smoke-filled room”.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1962Frank Morris, John Anglin and Clarence Anglin allegedly become the only prisoners to escape from the prison on Alcatraz Island.
- 1963John F. Kennedy addresses Americans from the Oval Office proposing the Civil Rights Act of 1964 that would revolutionize American society. Proposing equal access to public facilities, end segregation in education and guarantee federal protection for voting rights.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christoph Waltz, Haradhan Bandopadhyay, Ted Geoghegan, Kevin Gilbert (musician), Shaila Dúrcal, Kyle Mooney, Johnathon Schaech, Ted Danson, Bernard Sumner, Pitbull.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1971 – Amanda Holden, English actress and singer; March 12, 1917 – Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011); October 14, 1908 – Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165