Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 48 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,179 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 345 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerald Mohr
- 1922Michael Cacoyannis
- 1936Chuck Adamson
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1950Graham Russell
- 1963Gioia Bruno
- 1983Josh Ramsay
- 1985Dmitry Koldun
- 1988Gabriel Valenciano
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1697Francesco Antonio Vallotti, Italian organist and composer (d. 1780)
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1919Richard Todd, Irish-English actor (d. 2009)
- 1953Peter Bergman, American actor
- 1955Duncan Steel, English-Australian astronomer and author
- 1959Hugh Laurie, English actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter (Band from TV)
- 1962Erika Salumäe, Estonian cyclist
- 1982Vanessa Boslak, French pole vaulter
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama, Japanese actor
- 1996Ayaka Sasaki, Japanese singer (Momoiro Clover Z)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1488Battle of Sauchieburn: Fought between rebel Lords and James III of Scotland, resulting in the death of the King.
- 1917King Alexander assumes the throne of Greece after his father Constantine I abdicates under pressure by allied armies occupying Athens.
- 1942World War II: The United States agrees to send Lend-Lease aid to the Soviet Union.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2002Antonio Meucci is acknowledged as the first inventor of the telephone by the United States Congress.
- 2004Cassini–Huygens makes its closest flyby of the Saturn moon Phoebe.
- 2008Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper makes a historic official apology to Canada’s First Nations in regard to a residential school abuse in which children are isolated from their homes, families and cultures for a century.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Earthly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cherry Jones, Jody Thompson, Michael Barrymore, Giovonnie Samuels, Zayn Malik, Lewis Arquette, Jaycee Chan, Shiri Appleby, Phil Barney, Boris Moiseev.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1985 – Léa Seydoux, French actress; July 8, 1977 – Milo Ventimiglia, American actor, director, and producer; August 26, 1965 – Chris Burke, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 980