Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 260 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,332 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 350 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Magda Gabor
- 1919Richard Todd
- 1937Chad Everett
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer
- 1954Johnny Neel
- 1973Dana Brunetti
- 1983Atsushi Maruyama
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1987Didrik Solli-Tangen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1867Charles Fabry, French physicist and academic (d. 1945)
- 1871Stjepan Radić, Croatian lawyer and politician (d. 1928)
- 1912Mohammad Hassan Ganji, Iranian meteorologist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1931Audrey Schuh, American soprano
- 1948Stephen Schnetzer, American actor
- 1954John Dyson, Australian cricketer
- 1974Tatiana Ignatieva, Belarusian tennis player
- 1984Andy Lee, Irish boxer
- 1985Dmitry Koldun, Belarusian singer
- 1988Yui Aragaki, Japanese actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1184 BCTrojan War: Troy is sacked and burned, according to calculations by Eratosthenes.
- 631Emperor Taizong of Tang, the Emperor of China, sends envoys to the Xueyantuo bearing gold and silk in order to seek the release of enslaved Chinese prisoners captured during the transition from Sui to Tang from the northern frontier; this embassy succeeded in freeing 80,000 Chinese men and women who were then returned to China.
- 1837The Broad Street Riot occurs in Boston, fueled by ethnic tensions between Yankees and Irish.
- 1935Inventor Edwin Armstrong gives the first public demonstration of FM broadcasting in the United States at Alpine, New Jersey.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1938Second Sino-Japanese War: The Battle of Wuhan starts.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1971The U.S. Government forcibly removes the last holdouts to the Native American Occupation of Alcatraz, ending 19 months of control.
- 1981A Richter scale 6.9 magnitude earthquake at Golbaf, Iran, kills at least 2,000.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Vanilla Candy Surprise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Westman, Richard Wilson, George Perris, Jo Anne Worley, Larry Gott, Patty Donahue, Tora Sudiro, Siân Phillips, Mark Stein, Muriel Aked.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 22, 1957 – Gary Sweet, Australian actor; March 4, 1953 – Rose Laurens, French singer-songwriter; August 1, 1960 – Suzi Gardner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (L7).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,004