Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of June 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 11, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 102 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,125 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Hazel Scott
- 1933Gene Wilder
- 1937Johnny Brown
- 1945Adrienne Barbeau
- 1948Michael Swan
- 1953Peter Bergman
- 1959Hugh Laurie
- 1977Shane Meier
- 1985Chris Trousdale
- 1994Ivana Baquero
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 11.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 11.
- 1655Antonio Cifrondi, Italian painter (d. 1730)
- 1726Infanta Maria Teresa Rafaela of Spain (d. 1746)
- 1877Renée Vivien, English-French poet and author (d. 1909)
- 1888Bartolomeo Vanzetti, Italian-American criminal (d. 1927)
- 1920Shelly Manne, American drummer, composer, and bandleader (d. 1984)
- 1925William Styron, American author and academic (d. 2006)
- 1952Donnie Van Zant, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (38 Special and Van Zant)
- 1954Johnny Neel, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Allman Brothers Band)
- 1967Clare Carey, Zimbabwean-American actress
- 1975Thomas Bimis, Greek diver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 11.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 173Marcomannic Wars: The Roman army in Moravia is encircled by the Quadi, who have broken the peace treaty (171). In a violent thunderstorm emperor Marcus Aurelius defeats and subdues them in the so-called “miracle of the rain”.
- 1825The first cornerstone is laid for Fort Hamilton in New York City.
- 1936The London International Surrealist Exhibition opens.
- 1955Eighty-three spectators are killed and at least 100 are injured after an Austin-Healey and a Mercedes-Benz collide at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the deadliest ever accident in motorsports.
- 1964World War II veteran Walter Seifert runs amok in an elementary school in Cologne, Germany, killing at least eight children and two teachers and seriously injuring several more with a home-made flamethrower and a lance.
- 1968Lloyd J. Old identified the first cell surface antigens distinguishing cells of different lineages, introducing the concept of cell surface antigens that could differentiate different cell types.
- 1970After being appointed on May 15, Anna Mae Hays and Elizabeth P. Hoisington officially receive their ranks as U.S. Army Generals, becoming the first females to do so.
- 1998Compaq Computer pays US$9 billion for Digital Equipment Corporation in the largest high-tech acquisition.
- 2007Mudslides in Chittagong, Bangladesh, kill 130 people.
- 2013Shenzhou 10, China’s fifth manned spaceflight mission and the second and final one to the Tiangong-1 space laboratory, is launched with 3 taikonauts on a 15-day mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 11.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 11 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: William Collier, Jr., George Sanders, Erin Moriarty, Anne Archer, Cindy Crawford, Maria Minerva, Amanda Redman, Tapani Kansa, Colin Hay, Julie Depardieu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 11 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 11, 1989.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) by New Kids on the Block as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 25, 1947 – Jonathan Kaplan, French-American director and producer; January 14, 1908 – Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (d. 1934); December 12, 1903 – Dagmar Nordstrom, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Nordstrom Sisters) (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,001