Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1963 was a Wednesday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 295 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 670 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Irwin Allen
- 1949Roger Aaron Brown
- 1950Sonia Manzano
- 1953Rocky Burnette
- 1957Timothy Busfield
- 1968Manuel Blanc
- 1970Gordon Michael Woolvett
- 1983Andy Ologun
- 1985Kendra Wilkinson
- 1992Ryan Malgarini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1795John Marston, American sailor (d. 1885)
- 1807Ante Kuzmanić, Croatian physician and journalist (d. 1879)
- 1934John A. Alonzo, American actor and cinematographer (d. 2001)
- 1935Ian Craig, Australian cricketer (d. 2014)
- 1950Sonia Manzano, American actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1961Jim Goad, American singer, author, and publisher
- 1971Ryan Klesko, American baseball player
- 1977Wade Redden, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1986Carla Abellana, Filipino model and actress
- 1990Kevin López, Spanish runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1418An insurrection delivers Paris to the Burgundians.
- 1550The city of Helsinki, Finland (belonging to Sweden at the time) is founded by King Gustav I of Sweden.
- 1560Battle of Okehazama: Oda Nobunaga defeats Imagawa Yoshimoto.
- 1898Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines’ independence from Spain.
- 1939Shooting begins on Paramount Pictures’ Dr. Cyclops, the first horror film photographed in three-strip Technicolor.
- 1940World War II: Thirteen thousand British and French troops surrender to Major General Erwin Rommel at Saint-Valery-en-Caux.
- 1972The fast food restaurant chain Popeyes is founded in Arabi, Louisiana.
- 1987Cold War: At the Brandenburg Gate U.S. President Ronald Reagan publicly challenges Mikhail Gorbachev to tear down the Berlin Wall.
- 1987The Central African Republic’s former Emperor Jean-Bédel Bokassa is sentenced to death for crimes he had committed during his 13-year rule.
- 1994The Boeing 777, the world’s largest twinjet, makes its first flight.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ott Sepp, Mitsuki Takahata, Marjorie Eaton, Freddie Perren, Atsuko Maeda, Adriano Celentano, Sarah Marshall, Annette Kellerman, Emma Wiklund, Lola Forner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 12, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sukiyaki by Kyu Sakamoto as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1959 – Sting, American wrestler and actor; March 24, 1974 – RJ Rosales, Filipino-Australian singer and actor (d. 2011); April 19, 1935 – Dudley Moore, English actor, screenwriter, and composer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,050