Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1966 was a Sunday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,613 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Priscilla Lane
- 1916Irwin Allen
- 1928Vic Damone
- 1934John A. Alonzo
- 1963Patrice Martinez
- 1967Icíar Bollaín
- 1981Jeremy Howard
- 1982Anri Sugihara
- 1986Benjamin Schmideg
- 1989Krista K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1577Paul Guldin, Swiss astronomer and mathematician (d. 1643)
- 1903Emmett Hardy, American cornet player (New Orleans Rhythm Kings) (d. 1925)
- 1912Bill Cowley, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1930Jim Nabors, American actor and singer
- 1951Bun E. Carlos, American drummer (Cheap Trick and Tinted Windows)
- 1964Peter Such, Scottish-born, English cricketer
- 1967Aivar Kuusmaa, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1983Andy Ologun, Nigerian boxer and actor
- 1985Blake Ross, American computer programmer, co-created Mozilla Firefox
- 1986Mario Casas, Spanish actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1860The State Bank of the Russian Empire is established.
- 1864American Civil War, Overland Campaign: Battle of Cold Harbor: Ulysses S. Grant gives the Confederate forces under Robert E. Lee a victory when he pulls his Union troops from their positions at Cold Harbor, Virginia and moves south.
- 1905The Servants of India Society was established in Pune, India by Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1940World War II: Thirteen thousand British and French troops surrender to Major General Erwin Rommel at Saint-Valery-en-Caux.
- 1942Anne Frank receives a diary for her thirteenth birthday.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1991Russians elect Boris Yeltsin as the president of the republic.
- 1994The Boeing 777, the world’s largest twinjet, makes its first flight.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rob Mounsey, Dominic Chianese, Sierra Kay, Stephen Graham, Peter Murphy, Cecily Adams, Victoria Silvstedt, Luciano Szafir, Merle Travis, Bronson Pelletier.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1966.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 11, 1990 – Adam Jezierski, Polish-Spanish actor and singer; May 27, 1962 – Steven Brill, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; June 3, 1901 – Maurice Evans, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960