Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 107 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,503 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 491 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914William Lundigan
- 1915Priscilla Lane
- 1920Peter Jones
- 1950Sonia Manzano
- 1963Tim DeKay
- 1963Warwick Capper
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1983Andy Ologun
- 1988Dave Melillo
- 1989Krista K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1841Watson Fothergill, English architect, designed the Woodborough Road Baptist Church (d. 1928)
- 1921Christopher Derrick, English author, critic, and academic (d. 2007)
- 1930Donald Byrne, American chess player (d. 1976)
- 1940Jacques Brassard, Canadian educator and politician
- 1973Darryl White, Australian footballer
- 1979Wil Horneff, American actor
- 1982Anri Sugihara, Japanese model
- 1986Mario Casas, Spanish actor
- 1988Dave Melillo, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anarbor and Cute Is What We Aim For)
- 1989Emma Eliasson, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1418An insurrection delivers Paris to the Burgundians.
- 1429Hundred Years’ War: Joan of Arc leads the French army in their capture of the city and the English commander, William de la Pole, 1st Duke of Suffolk in the second day of the Battle of Jargeau.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1860The State Bank of the Russian Empire is established.
- 1898Philippine Declaration of Independence: General Emilio Aguinaldo declares the Philippines’ independence from Spain.
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1940World War II: Thirteen thousand British and French troops surrender to Major General Erwin Rommel at Saint-Valery-en-Caux.
- 1954Pope Pius XII canonises Dominic Savio, who was 14 years old at the time of his death, as a saint, making him the youngest unmartyred saint in the Roman Catholic Church.
- 1979Bryan Allen wins the second Kremer prize for a man powered flight across the English Channel in the Gossamer Albatross.
- 1987The Central African Republic’s former Emperor Jean-Bédel Bokassa is sentenced to death for crimes he had committed during his 13-year rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uku Suviste, Mark Ritts, Phyllis Logan, Kees van Kooten, Matt Gallant, Stephen James King, Alex Proyas, Estelle Brody, Béatrice Dalle, Cindy Kurleto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 12, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Dreams by Fleetwood Mac as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1987 – Matt O'Leary, American actor, director, and producer; December 8, 1925 – Sammy Davis, Jr., American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1990); October 16, 1941 – Tim McCarver, American baseball player, sportscaster, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979