Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1982 was a Saturday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,801 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Priscilla Lane
- 1920Jim Siedow
- 1941Reg Presley
- 1958Rebecca Holden
- 1972Sophie Lawrence
- 1974Jason Mewes
- 1981Jeremy Howard
- 1986Benjamin Schmideg
- 1986Carla Abellana
- 2005Ryzza Mae Dizon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 12.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1905Ray Barbuti, American sprinter and football player (d. 1988)
- 1932Mamo Wolde, Ethiopian runner (d. 2002)
- 1963Philippe Bugalski, French race car driver (d. 2012)
- 1975Michael Muhney, American actor
- 1982Anri Sugihara, Japanese model
- 1983Andy Ologun, Nigerian boxer and actor
- 1985Kendra Wilkinson, American model, actress, and author
- 1986Mario Casas, Spanish actor
- 1993Junrey Balawing, Filipino dwarf
- 2001John Bigelow IV, Filipino-American golfer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 12.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1418An insurrection delivers Paris to the Burgundians.
- 1889Eighty are killed in the Armagh rail disaster near Armagh in what is now Northern Ireland.
- 1899New Richmond tornado: The eighth deadliest tornado in U.S. history kills 117 people and injures around 200.
- 1922At Windsor Castle, King George V receives the colours of the six Irish regiments that are to be disbanded: The Royal Irish Regiment, the Connaught Rangers, the South Irish Horse, the Prince of Wales’s Leinster Regiment, the Royal Munster Fusiliers and the Royal Dublin Fusiliers.
- 1935A ceasefire is negotiated between Bolivia and Paraguay, ending the Chaco War
- 1939Shooting begins on Paramount Pictures’ Dr. Cyclops, the first horror film photographed in three-strip Technicolor.
- 1939The Baseball Hall of Fame opens in Cooperstown, New York.
- 1972The fast food restaurant chain Popeyes is founded in Arabi, Louisiana.
- 1979Bryan Allen wins the second Kremer prize for a man powered flight across the English Channel in the Gossamer Albatross.
- 1987The Central African Republic’s former Emperor Jean-Bédel Bokassa is sentenced to death for crimes he had committed during his 13-year rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 12.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Craig David, Marty Balin, Hedda Hopper, Jimmy Hart, Havoc, Errol Morris, Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace, Rosa Grünberg, Nathan Lopez, Josh Randall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 12, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ebony and Ivory by Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1954 – Caroline Cossey, English model and actress; August 18, 1987 – Mika Boorem, American actress and producer; June 13, 1968 – David Gray, English-Welsh singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072