Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 164th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,454 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 828 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Malcolm McDowell
- 1949Dennis Locorriere
- 1969Søren Rasted
- 1975Jaan Pehk
- 1977Dragoș Bucur
- 1977Rainer Schönfelder
- 1981Blake Judd
- 1981Julie-Marie Parmentier
- 1986Måns Zelmerlöw
- 1990Aaron Taylor-Johnson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 823Charles the Bald, Roman Emperor (d. 877)
- 839Charles the Fat, Roman Emperor (d. 888)
- 1875Paul Neumann, Austrian swimmer and physician (d. 1932)
- 1929Ralph McQuarrie, American illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1934Uriel Jones, American drummer (The Funk Brothers) (d. 2009)
- 1938Gwynne Howell, Welsh actor and singer
- 1941Esther Ofarim, Israeli singer-songwriter
- 1947A.G. Lafley, American businessman
- 1968Peter DeBoer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1980Juan Carlos Navarro, Spanish basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381The Peasants’ Revolt led by Wat Tyler culminated in the burning of the Savoy Palace.
- 1525Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
- 1625King Charles I of England marries Henrietta Maria of France, Princess of France
- 1952Catalina affair: A Swedish Douglas DC-3 is shot down by a Soviet MiG-15 fighter.
- 1966The United States Supreme Court rules in Miranda v. Arizona that the police must inform suspects of their rights before questioning them.
- 1969Governor of Texas Preston Smith signs a bill into law converting the former Southwest Center for Advanced Studies, originally founded as a research arm of Texas Instruments, into the University of Texas at Dallas.
- 1990First day of the June 1990 Mineriad in Romania. At least 240 strikers and students are arrested or killed in the chaos ensuing from the first post-Ceaușescu elections.
- 2005A jury in Santa Maria, California acquits pop singer Michael Jackson of molesting 13-year-old Gavin Arvizo at his Neverland Ranch.
- 2007The Al Askari Mosque is bombed for a second time.
- 2015The Wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of historical events for June 13.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wayne Federman, Lady Saw, Steve Marriott, Flora Robson, Thora Birch, Claire Windsor, Phyllis Fraser, Elya Baskin, Trey Songz, Marco St. John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 13, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 14, 1984 – Adam Lamberg, American actor; January 17, 1939 – Maury Povich, American talk show host, producer, and actor; August 10, 1948 – Nick Stringer, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899