Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 164th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,539 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 831 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Red Grange
- 1910Mary Wickes
- 1917Teddy Turner
- 1969Laura Kightlinger
- 1974Selma Björnsdóttir
- 1975Jaan Pehk
- 1984Phillip Van Dyke
- 1986Azumi Muto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 13.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1929Ralph McQuarrie, American illustrator (d. 2012)
- 1943Harry Collins, English sociologist, author, and academic
- 1949Dennis Locorriere, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Dr. Hook & the Medicine Show)
- 1963Bettina Bunge, Swiss-German tennis player
- 1964Šarūnas Marčiulionis, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1969Cayetana Guillén Cuervo, Spanish actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1969Søren Rasted, Danish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Aqua, Hej Matematik, and Lazyboy)
- 1975Ante Covic, Australian footballer
- 1981Radim Vrbata, Czech-American ice hockey player
- 1983Jason Spezza, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette lands near Charleston, South Carolina, in order to help the Continental Congress to train its army.
- 1881The USS Jeannette is crushed in an Arctic Ocean ice pack.
- 1886King Ludwig II of Bavaria is found dead in Lake Starnberg south of Munich at 11:30 PM.
- 1982Fahd becomes King of Saudi Arabia upon the death of his brother, Khalid.
- 1982Riccardo Paletti, was killed when he crashed on the start grid for the Canadian Grand Prix
- 1983Pioneer 10 becomes the first man-made object to leave the central Solar System when it passes beyond the orbit of Neptune (the farthest planet from the Sun at the time).
- 2002The United States withdraws from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 2002Two 14-year-old South Korean girls are struck and killed by a United States Army armored vehicle, leading to months of public protests against the U.S.
- 2013Czech investigative authorities start a raid against organized crime, affecting the top levels of Czech politics.
- 2015A man opens fire at policemen outside the police headquarters in the Texas city of Dallas, while a bag containing a pipe bomb is also found. He was later shot dead by police.
View the complete list of historical events for June 13.
Curious about this Mumbai Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brian Forster, Hannelore Schroth, Stefanie Scott, Brian Connolly, Kirk Pengilly, Barbara Jane Reams, Binnie Barnes, Key, Tanya Tucker, Aleksandr Abdulov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 13, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1966 – Kimberley Dahme, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Boston); October 14, 1958 – Thomas Dolby, English singer-songwriter and producer; March 25, 1987 – Jason Castro, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,045