Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 13, 1950 was a Tuesday and it was the 164th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 829 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Percy Rodriguez
- 1926Paul Lynde
- 1927Slim Dusty
- 1951Howard Leese
- 1963Sarah Connolly
- 1969Cayetana Guillén Cuervo
- 1971David Mendenhall
- 1976Kym Marsh
- 1986Ayanna Oliva
- 1989Irene Gorovaia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 13.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 13.
- 1809Heinrich Hoffmann, German psychiatrist and author (d. 1894)
- 1903Willard Harrison Bennett, American physicist and chemist (d. 1987)
- 1939Siegfried Fischbacher, German-American magician and actor
- 1942Viktor Suslin, Russian-German composer (d. 2012)
- 1947Željko Franulović, Croatian tennis player and manager
- 1962Hannah Storm, American journalist and author
- 1964Šarūnas Marčiulionis, Lithuanian basketball player
- 1970Mikael Ljungberg, Swedish wrestler and manager (d. 2004)
- 1979Miguel Pate, American long jumper
- 1991Will Claye, American jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 13.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1774Rhode Island becomes the first of Britain’s North American colonies to ban the importation of slaves.
- 1893Grover Cleveland notices a rough spot in his mouth and on July 1 undergoes secret, successful surgery to remove a large, cancerous portion of his jaw; the operation was not revealed to the public until 1917, nine years after the president’s death.
- 1944World War II: German combat elements - reinforced by the 17th SS Panzergrenadier Division - launch a counterattack on American forces near Carentan.
- 1952Catalina affair: A Swedish Douglas DC-3 is shot down by a Soviet MiG-15 fighter.
- 1969Governor of Texas Preston Smith signs a bill into law converting the former Southwest Center for Advanced Studies, originally founded as a research arm of Texas Instruments, into the University of Texas at Dallas.
- 1971Vietnam War: The New York Times begins publication of the Pentagon Papers.
- 1997A jury sentences Timothy McVeigh to death for his part in the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
- 2010A capsule of the Japanese spacecraft Hayabusa, containing particles of the asteroid 25143 Itokawa, returns to Earth.
- 2013Czech investigative authorities start a raid against organized crime, affecting the top levels of Czech politics.
- 2015The Wedding of Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist takes place in Stockholm, Sweden.
View the complete list of historical events for June 13.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 13 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Fleetwood, Teresa Palmer, Steve Howey, Rina Ketty, Paz de la Huerta, Cyd Charisse, Aselin Debison, Chris Hillman, Russell Means, Sukhwinder Singh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 13 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 13, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1907 – Joe Besser, American actor (d. 1988); August 10, 1943 – Ronnie Spector, American singer-songwriter (The Ronettes); June 24, 1982 – Mark Penney, Canadian director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046