Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1972 was a Wednesday and it was the 166th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,385 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 555 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Burl Ives
- 1919Gene Barry
- 1919Sam Wanamaker
- 1940Jack Bannon
- 1945Rod Argent
- 1955Kirron Kher
- 1974Joshua Radin
- 1976Alan Carr
- 1978Diablo Cody
- 1992Joel Crouse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1890May Allison, American actress (d. 1989)
- 1936Irmelin Sandman Lilius, Finnish author, poet, and translator
- 1943Harold Wheeler, American composer, conductor, and producer
- 1944Laurie Colwin, American author (d. 1992)
- 1946Tõnu Sepp, Estonian instrument maker and educator
- 1955Paul O'Grady, English television host, producer, and actor
- 1957Suzanne Nora Johnson, American lawyer and businesswoman
- 1961Boy George, English singer-songwriter and producer (Culture Club, Bow Wow Wow, and Jesus Loves You)
- 1972Dominic Brown, English guitarist and songwriter (Duran Duran)
- 1986Matt Read, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777The Stars and Stripes is adopted by Congress as the Flag of the United States.
- 1789Mutiny on the Bounty: HMS Bounty mutiny survivors including Captain William Bligh and 18 others reach Timor after a nearly 7,400 km journey in an open boat.
- 1800The French Army of First Consul Napoleon Bonaparte defeats the Austrians at the Battle of Marengo in Northern Italy and re-conquers Italy.
- 1821Badi VII, king of Sennar, surrenders his throne and realm to Isma'il Pasha, general of the Ottoman Empire, ending the existence of that Sudanese kingdom.
- 1863Second Assault on the Confederate works at the Siege of Port Hudson during the American Civil War.
- 1907Norway grants women the right to vote.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown depart from St. John’s, Newfoundland on the first nonstop transatlantic flight.
- 1926Brazil leaves the League of Nations
- 1955Chile becomes a signatory to the Buenos Aires copyright treaty.
- 1967Mariner program: Mariner 5 is launched towards Venus.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Cade, Kylie Travis, Ray Collins, Nasim Pedrad, Jonathan Winters, Peter Wolf, Shirley Mills, Burnum Burnum, Virginia Capers, Lambros Konstantaras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 14, 1972.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 17, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 16, 1980 – Aubrey Miles, Filipino actress and singer; July 4, 1941 – Pavel Sedláček, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 22, 1966 – Schoolly D, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936