Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,432 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Adah Isaacs Menken
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1951Steve Walsh
- 1955Julie Hagerty
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1973Neil Patrick Harris
- 1973Pia Miranda
- 1985Nadine Coyle
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1805William B. Ogden, American businessman and politician, 1st Mayor of Chicago (d. 1877)
- 1872Thomas William Burgess, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1950)
- 1900Otto Luening, German-American composer and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1924Hédi Fried, Swedish author and psychologist
- 1943Xaviera Hollander, Dutch madam and author
- 1946John Horner, American paleontologist and academic
- 1955Julie Hagerty, American model and actress
- 1963Igor Paklin, Kyrgyzstani high jumper
- 1987Rohullah Nikpai, Afghan martial artist
- 1989Víctor Cabedo, Spanish cyclist (d. 2012)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1410In a decisive battle at Onon River, the Mongol forces of Oljei Temur were decimated by the Chinese armies of the Yongle Emperor.
- 1752Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1904A fire aboard the steamboat SS General Slocum in New York City’s East River kills 1,000.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: The United States invade Japanese-occupied Saipan.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oskar Werner, Sara Baras, Mindy Kaling, Nina Siemaszko, Harvey Andrews, Anta Livitsanou, Inka Bause, Peter Garrett, Philippe Lavil, W. C. Fields.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 4, 1973 – David Blaine, American magician, actor, and producer; July 9, 1984 – Jacob Hoggard, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hedley); July 13, 1913 – Dave Garroway, American journalist and actor (d. 1982).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964