Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 299 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,520 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Zhang Ruifang
- 1943Johnny Hallyday
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1954Jim Belushi
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1967Yūji Ueda
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1993Kanna Arihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1890Georg Wüst, German oceanographer and academic (d. 1977)
- 1914Yuri Andropov, Russian politician (d. 1984)
- 1916Olga Erteszek, Polish-American fashion designer (d. 1989)
- 1917Lash LaRue, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1936Claude Brasseur, French actor
- 1943Johnny Hallyday, French singer and actor
- 1950Juliana Azumah-Mensah, Ghanaian nurse and politician
- 1956Ava Cadell, Hungarian-American actress and therapist
- 1961Laurent Cantet, French director and screenwriter
- 1984Tim Lincecum, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763 BCAssyrians record a solar eclipse that is later used to fix the chronology of Mesopotamian history.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1888Crown Prince Wilhelm becomes Kaiser Wilhelm II; he will be the last Emperor of the German Empire. Due to the death of his predecessors Wilhelm I and Frederick III, 1888 is the Year of the Three Emperors.
- 1904A fire aboard the steamboat SS General Slocum in New York City’s East River kills 1,000.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1920A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.
- 1944In the Saskatchewan general election, the CCF, led by Tommy Douglas, is elected and forms the first socialist government in North America.
- 1972Red Army Faction co-founder Ulrike Meinhof is captured by police in Langenhagen.
- 1985Rembrandt’s painting Danaë is attacked by a man (later judged insane) who throws sulfuric acid on the canvas and cuts it twice with a knife.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Laneuville, Walter Abel, Henrietta Vinton Davis, Jayne Meadows, Leonard Stone, Paul de Leeuw, Nobuyuki Hiyama, John Derek, Sam Watters, Kon Ichikawa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 12, 1979 – Cote de Pablo, Chilean-American actress and singer; May 24, 1960 – Kristin Scott Thomas, English-French actress and singer; April 18, 1971 – David Tennant, Scottish actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097