Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 142 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,312 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 688 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Alberto Sordi
- 1945Nicola Pagett
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1947Lee Purcell
- 1955Polly Draper
- 1961Yoshimi Iwasaki
- 1971Jake Busey
- 1975Rachel Wacholder
- 1979Danielle Lineker
- 1980Nafa Urbach
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1908Sam Giancana, American mobster (d. 1975)
- 1931Brian Sewell, English art dealer and critic (d. 2015)
- 1949Dusty Baker, American baseball player and manager
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen, Finnish actor
- 1965Annelies Bredael, Belgian rower
- 1978Wilfred Bouma, Dutch footballer
- 1982Abdur Razzak, Bangladeshi cricketer
- 1983Josh McGuire, Canadian fencer
- 1987Ani Mijačika, Croatian tennis player
- 1990Denzel Whitaker, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1648Margaret Jones is hanged in Boston for witchcraft in the first such execution for the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1836Arkansas is admitted as the 25th U.S. state.
- 1904A fire aboard the steamboat SS General Slocum in New York City’s East River kills 1,000.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1954UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) is formed in Basel, Switzerland.
- 1970Charles Manson goes on trial for the Sharon Tate murders.
- 1972Red Army Faction co-founder Ulrike Meinhof is captured by police in Langenhagen.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Robards, Tia Mowry, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Mirella Freni, Michelle Pfeiffer, Grant Hart, Sara Baras, Genelia D'Souza, David Guido Pietroni, Rocky Marquette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 4, 1977 – Cabral Ibacka, Romanian actor and kick-boxer; August 29, 1985 – Jeffrey Licon, American actor; October 19, 1945 – John Lithgow, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913