Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,375 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1479Lisa del Giocondo
- 1934Mikel Laboa
- 1936Claude Brasseur
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1959Vicki Genfan
- 1969Ice Cube
- 1971Jake Busey
- 1988Miku Ishida
- 1994Rina Hidaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1640Bernard Lamy, French mathematician and theologian (d. 1715)
- 1900Gotthard Günther, German philosopher and academic (d. 1984)
- 1906Gordon Welchman, English-American mathematician and author (d. 1985)
- 1910David Rose, English-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1963Igor Paklin, Kyrgyzstani high jumper
- 1972Chloe Dao, American fashion designer
- 1975Rachel Wacholder, American model and volleyball player
- 1983Julia Fischer, German violinist and pianist
- 1984Mauro Rizzo, Italian footballer
- 1993Jacopo Galimberti, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 923Battle of Soissons: King Robert I of France is killed and King Charles the Simple is arrested by the supporters of Duke Rudolph of Burgundy.
- 1184King Magnus V of Norway is killed at the Battle of Fimreite.
- 1219Northern Crusades: Danish victory at the Battle of Lyndanisse (modern-day Tallinn) establishes the Danish Duchy of Estonia. According to legend, this battle also marks the first use of the Dannebrog, the world’s first national flag still in use, as the national flag of Denmark.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1864American Civil War: The Second Battle of Petersburg begins.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Brown complete the first nonstop transatlantic flight when they reach Clifden, County Galway, Ireland.
- 1944In the Saskatchewan general election, the CCF, led by Tommy Douglas, is elected and forms the first socialist government in North America.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Samantha Jade, John Berry, Diane Keen, Jang Woo-hyuk, Gillian Knight, Mark Clarke, Miriam Margolyes, Jennifer Lopez, Nadine Velazquez, Fred MacMurray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1964 – Paul Wong, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Beyond); September 21, 1965 – Cheryl Hines, American actress, director, and producer; June 23, 1981 – Joe Taslim, Indonesian actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 994