Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 53 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1884Harry Langdon
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1943Johnny Hallyday
- 1946Demis Roussos
- 1951Steve Walsh
- 1954Jim Belushi
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1966Idalis DeLeón
- 1983Laura Imbruglia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1755Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809)
- 1765Johann Gottlieb Friedrich von Bohnenberger, German astronomer and mathematician (d. 1831)
- 1901Elmar Lohk, Russian-Estonian architect (d. 1963)
- 1909Elena Nikolaidi, Greek-American soprano and educator (d. 2002)
- 1927Ross Andru, American illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1937Pierre Billon, Swiss-Canadian author and screenwriter
- 1951John Redwood, English politician, Secretary of State for Wales
- 1980Almudena Cid Tostado, Spanish gymnast
- 1982Katie Chapman, English footballer
- 1986Stjepan Hauser, Croatian cellist (2Cellos)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1219Northern Crusades: Danish victory at the Battle of Lyndanisse (modern-day Tallinn) establishes the Danish Duchy of Estonia. According to legend, this battle also marks the first use of the Dannebrog, the world’s first national flag still in use, as the national flag of Denmark.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1667The first human blood transfusion is administered by Dr. Jean-Baptiste Denys.
- 1776Delaware Separation Day: Delaware votes to suspend government under the British Crown and separate officially from Pennsylvania.
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1920A new border treaty between Germany and Denmark gives northern Schleswig to Denmark.
- 1972Red Army Faction co-founder Ulrike Meinhof is captured by police in Langenhagen.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Green Drizzle Calvus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephan Jenkins, Arsinée Khanjian, Rose Marie, Anne Francis, Lorraine Pascale, Tia Mowry, Jason Alexander, Guillaume Depardieu, Michael Hayes, Virna Lisi.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1908 – Lee Wiley, American singer (d. 1975); October 19, 1903 – Tor Johnson, Swedish wrestler and actor (d. 1971); May 25, 1976 – Ethan Suplee, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 958