Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 166th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,342 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1479Lisa del Giocondo
- 1835Adah Isaacs Menken
- 1884Harry Langdon
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1946Noddy Holder
- 1960Michèle Laroque
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1969Ice Cube
- 1971Jake Busey
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya, Russian actress (d. 2008)
- 1922John Veale, English composer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1923Erland Josephson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1932Mario Cuomo, American lawyer and politician, 52nd Governor of New York (d. 2015)
- 1961Kai Eckhardt, German-American bass player and songwriter (Garaj Mahal and Vital Information)
- 1969Cédric Pioline, French tennis player
- 1980Almudena Cid Tostado, Spanish gymnast
- 1982Haley Scarnato, American singer
- 1983Laura Imbruglia, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Mauro Rizzo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 923Battle of Soissons: King Robert I of France is killed and King Charles the Simple is arrested by the supporters of Duke Rudolph of Burgundy.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1937A German expedition led by Karl Wien loses sixteen members in an avalanche on Nanga Parbat. It is the worst single disaster to occur on an 8000m peak.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Wild Blackberry Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Rannells, Jessica Lucas, Leonard Cohen, Timo Descamps, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Peter Billingsley, Xenia Tchoumitcheva, Veronica Taylor, Steve Aoki, Edwige Feuillère.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1988 – Lara Jean Marshall, English-Australian actress, singer, and dancer; July 7, 1939 – Elena Obraztsova, Russian soprano and actress (d. 2015); April 7, 1928 – Alan J. Pakula, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 973