Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 167th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 267 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,456 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 659 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Sergio Endrigo
- 1955Julie Hagerty
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1973Greg Vaughan
- 1973Pia Miranda
- 1976Gary Lightbody
- 1977Mario Vazquez
- 1988Miku Ishida
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
- 1991Rina Takeda
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1767Rachel Jackson, American wife of Andrew Jackson (d. 1828)
- 1777David Daniel Davis, Welsh physician and academic (d. 1841)
- 1911Wilbert Awdry, English author, co-created Thomas the Tank Engine (d. 1997)
- 1923Ninian Stephen, English-Australian lieutenant, judge, and politician, 20th Governor-General of Australia
- 1925Attilâ İlhan, Turkish poet, author, and critic (d. 2005)
- 1956Robin Curtis, American actress
- 1961Scott Norton, American wrestler
- 1969Jeff Neal, American drummer (Boston)
- 1977Mario Vazquez, American singer and actor
- 2015Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1219Northern Crusades: Danish victory at the Battle of Lyndanisse (modern-day Tallinn) establishes the Danish Duchy of Estonia. According to legend, this battle also marks the first use of the Dannebrog, the world’s first national flag still in use, as the national flag of Denmark.
- 1785Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
- 1815The Duchess of Richmond’s ball is held in Brussels, “the most famous ball in history”.
- 1878Eadweard Muybridge takes a series of photographs to prove that all four feet of a horse leave the ground when it runs; the study becomes the basis of motion pictures.
- 1909Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord’s and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1970Charles Manson goes on trial for the Sharon Tate murders.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Catherine Ringer, Will Lee, Ariel Lin, Edward Bunker, Dan Patrick, Kyle Cook, Steven Webb, Kurt Gerron, Lale Andersen, Allan Hyde.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 15, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 4, 1956 – Tom Greenhalgh, Swedish singer-songwriter (The Mekons); April 21, 1958 – Andie MacDowell, American actress and producer; April 24, 1933 – Freddie Scott, American singer-songwriter (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,054