Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1964 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1964 was a Monday and it was the 167th day of the year 1964. The next time you can reuse your old 1964 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,398 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 657 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1917Lash LaRue
- 1920Alberto Sordi
- 1920Alla Kazanskaya
- 1923Erland Josephson
- 1943Johnny Hallyday
- 1946Noddy Holder
- 1979Danielle Lineker
- 1980Nafa Urbach
- 1993Kanna Arihara
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1765Martin Baum, American businessman and politician, Mayor of Cincinnati (d. 1831)
- 1872Thomas William Burgess, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1950)
- 1911Wilbert Awdry, English author, co-created Thomas the Tank Engine (d. 1997)
- 1916Olga Erteszek, Polish-American fashion designer (d. 1989)
- 1923Erland Josephson, Swedish actor and director (d. 2012)
- 1930Miguel Méndez, American author and academic (d. 2013)
- 1953Raphael Wallfisch, English cellist and educator
- 1969Ice Cube, American rapper, producer, and actor (N.W.A)
- 1994Rina Hidaka, Japanese voice actress
- 2015Prince Nicolas, Duke of Ångermanland
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 923Battle of Soissons: King Robert I of France is killed and King Charles the Simple is arrested by the supporters of Duke Rudolph of Burgundy.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Martinique on his fourth voyage.
- 1776Delaware Separation Day: Delaware votes to suspend government under the British Crown and separate officially from Pennsylvania.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Brown complete the first nonstop transatlantic flight when they reach Clifden, County Galway, Ireland.
- 1945The General Dutch Youth League (ANJV) is founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
- 1996The Provisional Irish Republican Army explodes a large bomb in the middle of Manchester, England, United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1964 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lisa Lackey, Sister Bliss, Burt Reynolds, Rei Yoshii, Bola de Nieve, Anne Winters, Taimo Toomast, Wayne Newton, Hacken Lee, Simon Cowell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 15, 1964.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Chapel of Love by The Dixie Cups as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1964). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1916 – Van Johnson, American actor and singer (d. 2008); May 28, 1965 – Chris Ballew, American singer-songwriter and bass player (The Presidents of the United States of America and Caspar Babypants); August 1, 1970 – Sibel Can, Turkish singer, actress, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076