Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1934 was a Saturday and it was the 167th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 355 days left before your next birthday. You will be 84 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,326 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,027 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Hemanta Kumar Mukhopadhyay
- 1950Mithun Chakraborty
- 1968James Patrick Stuart
- 1975Jannike Kruse
- 1982Jodi Santamaria
- 1982Matt Costa
- 1983Olivia Hack
- 1987Diana DeGarmo
- 1988Keshia Chanté
- 1988Leeland Dayton Mooring
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1858Gustaf V of Sweden (d. 1950)
- 1888Alexander Friedmann, Russian physicist and mathematician (d. 1925)
- 1920Raymond Lemieux, Canadian chemist and academic (d. 2002)
- 1945Claire Alexander, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1946John Astor, 3rd Baron Astor of Hever, English businessman and politician
- 1966Jan Železný, Czech javelin thrower and coach
- 1966Phil Vischer, American voice actor, director, producer, and screenwriter, co-created VeggieTales
- 1967Charalambos Andreou, Cypriot footballer
- 1978Daniel Brühl, Spanish-German actor
- 1988Keshia Chanté, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816At the Villa Diodati, Lord Byron reads Fantasmagoriana to his four house guests — Percy Shelley, Mary Shelley, Claire Clairmont, and John Polidori — and challenges each guest to write a ghost story, which culminates in Mary Shelley writing the novel Frankenstein, John Polidori writing the short story The Vampyre, and Byron writing the poem Darkness.
- 1846The Papal conclave of 1846 elects Pope Pius IX, beginning the longest reign in the history of the papacy.
- 1883The Victoria Hall theatre panic in Sunderland, England kills 183 children.
- 1904Eugen Schauman assassinates Nikolay Bobrikov, Governor-General of Finland.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1948Members of the Malayan Communist Party kill three British plantation managers in Sungai Siput; in response, British Malaya declares a state of emergency.
- 1958Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- 1961Rudolf Nureyev defects from the Soviet Union.
- 1963Soviet Space Program: Vostok 6 Mission: Cosmonaut Valentina Tereshkova becomes the first woman in space.
- 2012The United States Air Force’s robotic Boeing X-37B spaceplane returns to Earth after a classified 469-day orbital mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blanche Sweet, Anne Jackson, De La Ghetto, A. K. Hangal, Bert Parks, Sela Ward, Firdous Bamji, Gore Vidal, Rupert Friend, KaDee Strickland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 16, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1980 – Jason Wade, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lifehouse); September 27, 1946 – Robin Nedwell, English actor (d. 1999); July 3, 1940 – Fontella Bass, American singer-songwriter (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037