Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1934 was a Saturday and it was the 167th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,170 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,022 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Jane Henson
- 1946Iain Matthews
- 1946Simon Williams
- 1976Cian Ciaran
- 1982Jodi Santamaria
- 1982Matt Costa
- 1982Missy Peregrym
- 1983Olivia Hack
- 1989Airi Toriyama
- 1991Joe McElderry
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1838Frederic Archer, English organist, composer, and conductor (d. 1901)
- 1880Otto Eisenschiml, Austrian-American chemist and author (d. 1963)
- 1925Jean d'Ormesson, French journalist and author
- 1935James Bolam, English actor
- 1955Grete Faremo, Norwegian politician, Norwegian Minister of Defence
- 1961Margus Metstak, Estonian basketball player and coach
- 1967Jürgen Klopp, German footballer and manager
- 1971Chris Gomez, American baseball player
- 1971Tupac Shakur, American rapper, producer, and actor (Digital Underground, Outlawz, and Thug Life) (d. 1996)
- 1978Dainius Zubrus, Lithuanian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 632Yazdegerd III ascends to the throne as king (shah) of the Persian Empire. He becomes the last ruler of the Sasanian dynasty (modern Iran).
- 1746War of Austrian Succession: Austria and Sardinia defeat a Franco-Spanish army at the Battle of Piacenza.
- 1816At the Villa Diodati, Lord Byron reads Fantasmagoriana to his four house guests — Percy Shelley, Mary Shelley, Claire Clairmont, and John Polidori — and challenges each guest to write a ghost story, which culminates in Mary Shelley writing the novel Frankenstein, John Polidori writing the short story The Vampyre, and Byron writing the poem Darkness.
- 1897A treaty annexing the Republic of Hawaii to the United States is signed; the Republic would not be dissolved until a year later.
- 1911A 772 gram stony meteorite strikes the earth near Kilbourn, Wisconsin damaging a barn.
- 1922General election in the Irish Free State: The pro-Treaty Sinn Féin win a large majority.
- 1933The National Industrial Recovery Act is passed.
- 1958Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- 1972The largest single-site hydroelectric power project in Canada is inaugurated at Churchill Falls Generating Station.
- 2000Israel complies with United Nations Security Council Resolution 425 22 years after its issuance, which calls on Israel to completely withdraw from Lebanon. Israel does so, except the disputed Shebaa farms.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cam Clarke, Maya Plisetskaya, Heidi Montag, David Sutcliffe, Ashwin Sood, Adam Irigoyen, Jessica Meuse, Mick Hucknall, Cathy Jones, Lena Meyer-Landrut.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 16, 1934.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1972 – Darren Dunstan, Canadian stage and voice actor, and voice director; November 21, 1913 – John Boulting, English director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985); December 5, 1973 – Mikelangelo Loconte, Italian singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 934