Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of June 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 16, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 167th day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 326 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,894 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 978 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Norman Kerry
- 1916John Young
- 1936Ann Carter
- 1947Tom Wyner
- 1962Femi Kuti
- 1964Danny Burstein
- 1975Heather Peace
- 1978Daniel Brühl
- 1980Justin Tranter
- 1982Missy Peregrym
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 16.
- 1880Otto Eisenschiml, Austrian-American chemist and author (d. 1963)
- 1942Eddie Levert, American singer-songwriter and producer (The O'Jays)
- 1957Leeona Dorrian, Lady Dorrian, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1960Peter Sterling, Australian rugby player and sportscaster
- 1962Wally Joyner, American baseball player and coach
- 1967Jürgen Klopp, German footballer and manager
- 1969Mark Crossley, English-Welsh footballer and manager
- 1977Kevin Foster, American murderer
- 1978Dainius Zubrus, Lithuanian ice hockey player
- 1981Miguel Villalta, Peruvian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1487Battle of Stoke Field, the final engagement of the Wars of the Roses.
- 1836The formation of the London Working Men’s Association gives rise to the Chartist Movement.
- 1858Abraham Lincoln delivers his House Divided speech in Springfield, Illinois.
- 1858The Battle of Morar takes place during the Indian Mutiny.
- 1911A 772 gram stony meteorite strikes the earth near Kilbourn, Wisconsin damaging a barn.
- 1930Sovnarkom establishes decree time in the USSR.
- 1955In a futile effort to topple Argentine President Juan Perón, rogue aircraft pilots of the Argentine Navy drop several bombs upon an unarmed crowd demonstrating in favor of Perón in Buenos Aires, killing 364 and injuring at least 800. At the same time on the ground, some forces soldiers attempt to stage a coup but are suppressed by loyal forces.
- 1976Soweto uprising: A non-violent march by 15,000 students in Soweto, South Africa turns into days of rioting when police open fire on the crowd.
- 1977Oracle Corporation is incorporated in Redwood Shores, California, as Software Development Laboratories (SDL) by Larry Ellison, Bob Miner and Ed Oates.
- 1981U.S. President Ronald Reagan awards the Congressional Gold Medal to Ken Taylor, Canada’s former ambassador to Iran, for helping six Americans escape from Iran during the hostage crisis of 1979-81; he is the first foreign citizen bestowed the honor.
View the complete list of historical events for June 16.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 16 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Scott Elrod, Christopher Bevins, Fred Quimby, Philip Kaufman, Robert Sheehan, George Dalaras, Chris Hardwick, Jung Chan, Park Myeong-su, Wayne Federman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 16 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 16, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 7, 1972 – Maxim Roy, Canadian actress; October 2, 1969 – Badly Drawn Boy, English singer-songwriter and guitarist; January 10, 1927 – Lee Philips, American actor and director (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052