Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 169th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,282 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,398 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1966Jason Patric
- 1970Sasha Sokol
- 1973Krayzie Bone
- 1975Joshua Leonard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1882Igor Stravinsky, Russian pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1971)
- 1902Sammy Fain, American pianist and composer (d. 1989)
- 1919William Kaye Estes, American psychologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1943Barry Manilow, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1946Peter Rosei, Austrian author, poet, and playwright
- 1959Nikos Stavropoulos, Greek basketball player and coach
- 1963Greg Kinnear, American actor and producer
- 1965Kami Cotler, American actress and educator
- 1966Mohammed Ghazy Al-Akhras, Iraqi journalist and author
- 1988Shaun MacDonald, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1843The Wairau Affray, the first serious clash of arms between Māori and British settlers in the New Zealand Wars, takes place.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Lewis, Sean Patrick Thomas, Vincent Lindon, Inge Meysel, Ruben Studdard, Hadise, Molly Hagan, Amelia Cooke, Stephanie Jacobsen, François Rozet.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1982 – Fler, German rapper; August 19, 1947 – Dave Dutton, English actor and screenwriter; October 13, 1974 – Hawick Lau, Chinese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,041