Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1904 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1904 was a Friday and it was the 169th day of the year 1904. The next time you can reuse your old 1904 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 114 years old when that day comes. There have been 41,336 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,400 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915David "Stringbean" Akeman
- 1944Chris Spedding
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1957Jon Gries
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara
- 1979Young Maylay
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1988Toru Baba
- 1989Simone Battle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1832William Crookes, English chemist and physicist (d. 1919)
- 1904Ralph Bellamy, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1910George Hees, Canadian football player and politician (d. 1996)
- 1915Marcel Cadieux, Canadian civil servant and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States (d. 1981)
- 1918Ajahn Chah, Thai monk and educator (d. 1992)
- 1933Christian Ferras, French violinist (d. 1982)
- 1944Bill Rafferty, American comedian and game show host (d. 2012)
- 1948Aurelio López, Mexican baseball player and politician (d. 1992)
- 1989Georgios Tofas, Cypriot footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Colonists inflict heavy casualties on British forces while losing the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1876American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: One thousand five hundred Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook’s forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1904 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Victoria O'Keefe, Patrick Malahide, Greg Eagles, Fritz Kortner, Eagle-Eye Cherry, Steve Kanaly, Jimmy Page, Yuki Furukawa, Ana Torroja, Matt LeBlanc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 17, 1904.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1987 – Kesha, American singer-songwriter; August 15, 1981 – Song Ji-hyo, South Korean model and actress; July 7, 1911 – Gretchen Franklin, English actress and dancer (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076