Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1966 was a Friday and it was the 168th day of the year 1966. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 22 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,606 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 630 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Flora Finch
- 1947Christopher Allport
- 1947Paul Young
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Phil Chevron
- 1958Jello Biafra
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1970Michael Showalter
- 1976Keisuke Ogihara
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1882Adolphus Frederick VI, Grand Duke of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1918)
- 1903Ruth Graves Wakefield, American chef, created the chocolate chip cookie (d. 1977)
- 1920Peter Le Cheminant, English air marshal and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Guernsey
- 1947George S. Clinton, American composer and songwriter
- 1957Phil Chevron, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pogues and The Radiators From Space) (d. 2013)
- 1958Daniel McVicar, American actor and producer
- 1963Greg Kinnear, American actor and producer
- 1965Kami Cotler, American actress and educator
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Arashi)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1960The Nez Perce tribe is awarded $4 million for 7 e6acre of land undervalued at four cents/acre in the 1863 treaty.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Sheard, Charlotte Rampling, Barry Dennen, C. C. H. Pounder, Murat Dalkılıç, Ryan Pickett, Scott Gorham, Chris Wedge, Kim Darby, John Ford Coley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 17, 1966.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 3, 1982 – Jaycee Chan, American-Hong Kong actor and singer; July 9, 1950 – Gwen Guthrie, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1999); April 29, 1982 – Aksana, Lithuanian-American wrestler and model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 978