Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,924 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 539 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1970Michael Showalter
- 1975Joshua Leonard
- 1977Branko Tomović
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1983Jamal Mixon
- 1984John Gallagher, Jr.
- 1990Laura Wright
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1920Setsuko Hara, Japanese actress
- 1937Ted Nelson, American sociologist and philosopher
- 1944Chris Spedding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nucleus and Sharks)
- 1948Aurelio López, Mexican baseball player and politician (d. 1992)
- 1953Vernon Coaker, English educator and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1970Sasha Sokol, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1971Paulina Rubio, Mexican singer and actress (Timbiriche)
- 1973Louis Leterrier, French director and producer
- 1977Tjaša Jezernik, Slovenian tennis player
- 1988Shaun MacDonald, Welsh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1596The Dutch explorer Willem Barentsz discovers the Arctic archipelago of Spitsbergen.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1922Portuguese naval aviators Gago Coutinho and Sacadura Cabral complete the first aerial crossing of the South Atlantic.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dagmar Krause, Sims Reeves, Gail O'Grady, Martha Hyer, David Ruffin, Lindsey McKeon, Norm Crosby, Katrin Siska, Bobby Ellsworth, Texas Jack Omohundro.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1909 – Dorothy Kingsley, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1996); April 10, 1980 – Sean Avery, Canadian ice hockey player and model; June 9, 1902 – Skip James, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1969).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941