Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 327 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,109 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1942Roger Steffens
- 1947Paul Young
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1970Will Forte
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1977Branko Tomović
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1858Eben Sumner Draper, American businessman and politician, 44th Governor of Massachusetts (d. 1914)
- 1904Ralph Bellamy, American actor and singer (d. 1991)
- 1945Ken Livingstone, English politician, 1st Mayor of London
- 1957Jon Gries, American actor and producer
- 1957Martin Dillon, American tenor and educator (d. 2005)
- 1957Uģis Prauliņš, Latvian composer
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Arashi)
- 1984Michael Mathieu, Bahamian sprinter
- 1997Ottomar Ladva, Estonian chess player
- 2004Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon: The Nez Perce defeat the U.S. Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- 1898The United States Navy Hospital Corps is established.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1901The College Board introduces its first standardized test, the forerunner to the SAT.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teri Shields, Santino Marella, Roger Avary, Richard Beckinsale, Michelle Banzer, James Carpinello, Bambi Monroe, Walter Werzowa, Dasha Kapustina, Forrest.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1927 – Amos Milburn, American singer and pianist (d. 1980); April 10, 1938 – Don Meredith, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2010); July 2, 1946 – Ron Silver, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069