Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,990 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 541 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1945Frank Ashmore
- 1947Paul Young
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann
- 1978Kumiko Aso
- 1979Young Maylay
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1983Lee Ryan
- 1988Toru Baba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1876Edward Anthony Spitzka, American anatomist and author (d. 1922)
- 1915David “Stringbean” Akeman, American singer and banjo player (d. 1973)
- 1919William Kaye Estes, American psychologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1923Dale C. Thomson, Canadian historian and academic (d. 1999)
- 1927Martin Böttcher, German composer and conductor
- 1948Dave Concepción, Venezuelan baseball player and manager
- 1966Diane Modahl, English runner
- 1971Mildred Fox, Irish politician
- 1973Christian Claudio, Puerto Rican martial artist and author
- 1979Tyson Apostol, American television personality
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1579Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls Nova Albion (modern California) for England.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon: The Nez Perce defeat the U.S. Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lau Kar-leung, Nina Kaczorowski, Kerli, Seppo Pääkkönen, Mel Tolkin, Denisse Guerrero, Joseph Estrada, Ray Winstone, Dizzy Reed, Laurie Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 2, 1981 – Bethany Joy Lenz, American actress, singer, director, and producer; October 23, 1959 – Sam Raimi, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 1, 1981 – Ashley Parker Angel, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (O-Town).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985