Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1973 was a Sunday and it was the 168th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,017 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 542 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1942Roger Steffens
- 1947Christopher Allport
- 1947Gregg Rolie
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker
- 1958Bobby Farrelly
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1983Connie Fisher
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1867Flora Finch, English-American actress and producer (d. 1940)
- 1919Beryl Reid, English actress (d. 1996)
- 1931John Baldessari, American painter and illustrator
- 1937Peter Fitzgerald, Irish footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1953Vernon Coaker, English educator and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Defence
- 1954Mark Linn-Baker, American actor and director
- 1957Martin Dillon, American tenor and educator (d. 2005)
- 1966Jason Patric, American actor
- 1990Hansle Parchment, Jamaican hurdler
- 1995Aoi Morikawa, Japanese actress and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1773Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 1876American Indian Wars: Battle of the Rosebud: One thousand five hundred Sioux and Cheyenne led by Crazy Horse beat back General George Crook’s forces at Rosebud Creek in Montana Territory.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1972Watergate scandal: Five White House operatives are arrested for burgling the offices of the Democratic National Committee, in an attempt by some members of the Republican party to illegally wiretap the opposition.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1992A “joint understanding” agreement on arms reduction is signed by U.S. President George Bush and Russian President Boris Yeltsin (this would be later codified in START II).
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tiriel Mora, Erin Karpluk, Pascual Romero, Tony Lundon, Charlie Korsmo, Marty Robbins, Aloe Blacc, Scott Elrod, Benny Benassi, Anthony Denison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1973.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 11, 2000 – Morgan Lily, American actress; November 8, 1979 – Dania Ramirez, Dominican-American actress; May 17, 1969 – Alan Doyle, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Great Big Sea).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985