Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 356 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,523 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 458 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929James Shigeta
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1962Michael Monroe
- 1967Dorothea Röschmann
- 1971Paulina Rubio
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1983Jamal Mixon
- 1987Kendrick Lamar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1919Beryl Reid, English actress (d. 1996)
- 1948Dave Concepción, Venezuelan baseball player and manager
- 1962Michael Monroe, Finnish singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hanoi Rocks and Demolition 23)
- 1965Dermontti Dawson, American football player and coach
- 1977Branko Tomović, Serbian-German actor
- 1980Jeph Jacques, American author and illustrator
- 1985Marcos Baghdatis, Cypriot tennis player
- 2004Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Colonists inflict heavy casualties on British forces while losing the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1795The burghers of Swellendam expel the Dutch East India Company magistrate and declare a republic.
- 1898The United States Navy Hospital Corps is established.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940The three Baltic states of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania fall under the occupation of the Soviet Union.
- 1944Iceland declares independence from Denmark and becomes a republic.
- 1948A Douglas DC-6 carrying United Airlines Flight 624 crashes near Mount Carmel, Pennsylvania, killing all 43 people on board.
- 1963A day after South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm announced the Joint Communiqué to end the Buddhist crisis, a riot involving around 2,000 people breaks out. One person is killed.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daphne Blunt, Melody Thornton, Edward Maya, Jos Brink, Al Molinaro, Yianna Katsoulos, Mageina Tovah, John Mallory Asher, Damo Suzuki, Mark Murphy.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 8, 1984 – Kirsten Storms, American actress; September 8, 1959 – Carmen Campagne, Canadian singer; May 12, 1924 – Maxine Cooper, American actress and photographer (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,066