Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,402 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 454 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Beryl Reid
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1963Greg Kinnear
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1965Kami Cotler
- 1966Jason Patric
- 1973Leander Paes
- 1983Jamal Mixon
- 1989Simone Battle
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1800William Parsons, 3rd Earl of Rosse, English-Irish astronomer and politician (d. 1867)
- 1867John Robert Gregg, Irish-American educator, publisher, and humanitarian (d. 1948)
- 1915David “Stringbean” Akeman, American singer and banjo player (d. 1973)
- 1919John Moffat, Scottish lieutenant and pilot
- 1947Paul Young, English singer-songwriter (Sad Café and Mike + The Mechanics) (d. 2000)
- 1957Jack Wouterse, Dutch actor
- 1962Michael Monroe, Finnish singer-songwriter and saxophonist (Hanoi Rocks and Demolition 23)
- 1987Kendrick Lamar, American rapper (Black Hippy)
- 2004Fuku Suzuki, Japanese actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Colonists inflict heavy casualties on British forces while losing the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1932Bonus Army: Around a thousand World War I veterans amass at the United States Capitol as the U.S. Senate considers a bill that would give them certain benefits.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1953East Germany Workers Uprising: In East Germany, the Soviet Union orders a division of troops into East Berlin to quell a rebellion.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Johnson, Georgina Chapman, Kim Seung-jun, José Padilha, B. D. Wong, Lim Jeong-hee, Jeffrey DeMunn, Kevin Cronin, Warren Berlinger, Teo Gheorghiu.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 17, 1980.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1984 – Beren Saat, Turkish actress; April 6, 1967 – Kathleen Barr, Canadian voice actress and singer; April 26, 1910 – Tomoyuki Tanaka, Japanese screenwriter and producer (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979