Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1980 was a Tuesday and it was the 169th day of the year 1980. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Ralph Bellamy
- 1919Beryl Reid
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1964Erin Murphy
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1982Arthur Darvill
- 1983Kazunari Ninomiya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1876Edward Anthony Spitzka, American anatomist and author (d. 1922)
- 1915Karl Targownik, Hungarian-American psychiatrist (d. 1996)
- 1930Brian Statham, English cricketer (d. 2000)
- 1931John Baldessari, American painter and illustrator
- 1963Greg Kinnear, American actor and producer
- 1970Popeye Jones, American basketball player and coach
- 1971Paulina Rubio, Mexican singer and actress (Timbiriche)
- 1985Marcos Baghdatis, Cypriot tennis player
- 1988Andrew Ogilvy, Australian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1885The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion: Allied Western and Japanese forces capture the Taku Forts in Tianjin, China.
- 1929The town of Murchison, New Zealand Is rocked by a 7.8 magnitude earthquake killing 17. At the time it was New Zealand’s worst natural disaster.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1967The People’s Republic of China announces a successful test of its first thermonuclear weapon.
- 1985STS-51-G Space Shuttle Discovery launches carrying Sultan bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, the first Arab and first Muslim in space, as a Payload Specialist.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Olga Aroseva, Don Barnes, Sister Bliss, Kad Merad, Harry Eden, Ben Blue, Carlos Gardel, Lena Söderberg, María Elena Swett, Shirley Horn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 17, 1980.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 13, 1977 – Damian O'Hare, Irish actor; September 30, 1977 – Maia Brewton, American actress; February 25, 1965 – Carrot Top, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,065