Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 168th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 150 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,616 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 292 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Maurice Cloche
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1947Christopher Allport
- 1960Thomas Haden Church
- 1962Michael Monroe
- 1973Krayzie Bone
- 1973Louis Leterrier
- 1987Nozomi Tsuji
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1915Karl Targownik, Hungarian-American psychiatrist (d. 1996)
- 1919Beryl Reid, English actress (d. 1996)
- 1920Peter Le Cheminant, English air marshal and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Guernsey
- 1944Chris Spedding, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nucleus and Sharks)
- 1970Sasha Sokol, Mexican singer-songwriter and actress
- 1970Stéphane Fiset, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1976Sven Nys, Belgian cyclist
- 1981Kyle Boller, American football player
- 1982Arthur Darvill, English actor and singer
- 1982Marek Svatoš, Slovak ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1910Aurel Vlaicu pilots an A. Vlaicu nr. 1 on its first flight.
- 1930U.S. President Herbert Hoover signs the Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act into law.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940World War II: RMS Lancastria is attacked and sunk by the Luftwaffe near Saint-Nazaire, France. At least 3,000 are killed in Britain’s worst maritime disaster.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
- 2015Nine people are killed in a mass shooting at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, South Carolina.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neg Dupree, Miranda Chartrand, Gillian Gilbert, Coco Rocha, Terence Hill, Keti Chomata, Gloria Holden, Tyrel Jackson Williams, Ed Harris, Jimmy Baio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1993.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 21, 1959 – Kathy Mattea, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; February 17, 1975 – Harisu, South Korean singer and actress; January 20, 1956 – Bill Maher, American comedian, actor, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970