Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 168th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 26 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,740 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 296 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1916Terry Gilkyson
- 1920Setsuko Hara
- 1929James Shigeta
- 1945Frank Ashmore
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1956Kelly Curtis
- 1983Lee Ryan
- 1988Toru Baba
- 1995Aoi Morikawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1603Joseph of Cupertino, Italian mystic and saint (d. 1663)
- 1910Red Foley, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1968)
- 1941Nicholas C. Handy, English chemist and academic (d. 2012)
- 1948Dave Concepción, Venezuelan baseball player and manager
- 1958Derek Lee Ragin, American tenor
- 1966Tory Burch, American fashion designer and philanthropist
- 1970Popeye Jones, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Branko Tomović, Serbian-German actor
- 1979Young Maylay, American rapper, producer, and voice actor
- 1983Connie Fisher, Irish-Welsh actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1462Vlad III the Impaler attempts to assassinate Mehmed II (The Night Attack) forcing him to retreat from Wallachia.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1631Mumtaz Mahal dies during childbirth. Her husband, Mughal emperor Shah Jahan I, will spend the next 17 years building her mausoleum, the Taj Mahal.
- 1933Union Station massacre: In Kansas City, Missouri, four FBI agents and captured fugitive Frank Nash are gunned down by gangsters attempting to free Nash.
- 1939Last public guillotining in France: Eugen Weidmann, a convicted murderer, is guillotined in Versailles outside the Saint-Pierre prison.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1963The United States Supreme Court rules 8–1 in Abington School District v. Schempp against requiring the reciting of Bible verses and the Lord’s Prayer in public schools.
- 1991Apartheid: The South African Parliament repeals the Population Registration Act which required racial classification of all South Africans at birth.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Caribbean Blue Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Moore, Jon Abrahams, Barbara Kent, Maud Gonne, Denise LaSalle, Jennifer Warnes, Scott Stapp, Tracy Morgan, Enrique Gil, Roxanne Shanté.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1993.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1946 – Mary Jo Slater, American casting director and producer; November 14, 1973 – Moka Only, Canadian rapper and producer (Swollen Members); May 22, 1984 – Karoline Herfurth, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 974