Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of June 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 17, 1993 was a Thursday and it was the 168th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 294 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Red Foley
- 1929James Shigeta
- 1943Barry Manilow
- 1951Joe Piscopo
- 1957Jack Wouterse
- 1958Daniel McVicar
- 1962Michael Monroe
- 1978Kumiko Aso
- 2004Fuku Suzuki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 17.
- 1818Sophie of Württemberg (d. 1877)
- 1915Marcel Cadieux, Canadian civil servant and diplomat, Canadian Ambassador to the United States (d. 1981)
- 1917Dufferin Roblin, Canadian politician, 14th Premier of Manitoba (d. 2010)
- 1923Elroy Hirsch, American football player (d. 2004)
- 1945Eddy Merckx, Belgian cyclist and sportscaster
- 1948Aurelio López, Mexican baseball player and politician (d. 1992)
- 1961Kōichi Yamadera, Japanese actor and singer
- 1980Jeph Jacques, American author and illustrator
- 1980Venus Williams, American tennis player
- 1992Ryan Allsop, Engosh footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1497Battle of Deptford Bridge: Forces under King Henry VII defeat troops led by Michael An Gof.
- 1565Matsunaga Hisahide assassinates the 13th Ashikaga shogun, Ashikaga Yoshiteru.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: Colonists inflict heavy casualties on British forces while losing the Battle of Bunker Hill.
- 1789In France, the Third Estate declares itself the National Assembly.
- 1839In the Kingdom of Hawaii, Kamehameha III issues the edict of toleration which gives Roman Catholics the freedom to worship in the Hawaiian Islands. The Hawaii Catholic Church and the Cathedral of Our Lady of Peace are established as a result.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Vienna, Virginia.
- 1877American Indian Wars: Battle of White Bird Canyon: The Nez Perce defeat the U.S. Cavalry at White Bird Canyon in the Idaho Territory.
- 1940World War II: The British Army’s 11th Hussars assault and take Fort Capuzzo in Libya, Africa from Italian forces.
- 1958The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring others.
- 1994Following a televised low-speed highway chase, O. J. Simpson is arrested for the murders of his wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman.
View the complete list of historical events for June 17.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 17 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Graham Norton, Barbara Nichols, William T. Orr, John Polson, Samantha Giles, Betsy Brandt, Barry Humphries, Dennie Moore, Samantha Juste, Emilio Aragón Bermúdez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 17 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 17, 1993.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1969 – Max Cavalera, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Sepultura, Soulfly, Nailbomb, and Cavalera Conspiracy); November 7, 1914 – Archie Campbell, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1987); May 24, 1988 – Kimberley Crossman, New Zealand actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 987