Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 170th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,039 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 509 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Gideon Wahlberg
- 1896Blanche Sweet
- 1908Nedra Volz
- 1920Ian Carmichael
- 1947Bernard Giraudeau
- 1947Linda Thorson
- 1956Brian Benben
- 1970Robin Christopher
- 1976Blake Shelton
- 1987Ezgi Asaroğlu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1850Richard Heuberger, Austrian composer and critic (d. 1914)
- 1916Julio César Turbay Ayala, Colombian lawyer and politician, 25th President of Colombia (d. 2005)
- 1923Jean Delumeau, French historian and academic
- 1934Mitsuteru Yokoyama, Japanese author and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1939Jean-Claude Germain, Canadian historian, author, and journalist
- 1951Ian Hargreaves, English-Welsh journalist and academic
- 1964Uday Hussein, Iraqi commander (d. 2003)
- 1984Kissy Sell Out, English-Canadian DJ and producer
- 1987Ezgi Asaroğlu, Turkish actress and singer
- 1991Willa Holland, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1767Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British troops abandon Philadelphia.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1900Empress Dowager Longyu of China orders all foreigners killed, including foreign diplomats and their families.
- 1954Pierre Mendès France becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1979SALT II is signed by the United States and the Soviet Union.
- 1981The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk, the first operational aircraft initially designed around stealth technology, makes its first flight.
- 1983Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sherry Lansing, Johnny Grant, Jack Wild, Greg Baldwin, Austin St. John, Taro Yamamoto, Matt Riddlehoover, Abby Elliott, Thomas Mitchell, Roland Joffé.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1968 – Oh Dal-su, South Korean actor; July 23, 1971 – Dalvin DeGrate, American rapper and producer (Jodeci); September 24, 1952 – Nikos Sergianopoulos, Greek actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,073