Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 170th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,986 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 507 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Mae Busch
- 1901Llewellyn Rees
- 1922Lois Ramsey
- 1942Nick Tate
- 1950Rod de'Ath
- 1952Isabella Rossellini
- 1961Oz Fox
- 1972Wikus du Toit
- 1980Colin Munroe
- 1980Tara Platt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1816Hélène Napoleone Bonaparte, French daughter of Napoleon (d. 1907)
- 1910Ray McKinley, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 1995)
- 1912Glenn Morris, American decathlete and actor (d. 1974)
- 1922Lois Ramsey, Australian actress
- 1952Lee Soo-man, South Korean singer and businessman, founded S.M. Entertainment
- 1970Greg Yaitanes, American director and producer
- 1973Alexandros Papadimitriou, Greek hammer thrower
- 1980Colin Munroe, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer
- 1985Chris Coghlan, American baseball player
- 1986Edgars Eriņš, Latvian decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1429French forces under the leadership of Joan of Arc defeat the main English army under Sir John Fastolf at the Battle of Patay. This turns the tide of the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1757Battle of Kolín between Prussian forces under Frederick the Great and an Austrian army under the command of Field Marshal Count Leopold Joseph von Daun in the Seven Years’ War.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1923Checker Taxi puts its first taxi on the streets.
- 1940“Finest Hour” speech by Winston Churchill.
- 1948Columbia Records introduces the long-playing record album in a public demonstration at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York, New York.
- 1983Mona Mahmudnizhad together with nine other Bahá'í women, is sentenced to death and hanged in Shiraz, Iran because of her Bahá'í Faith.
- 2009The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), a NASA robotic spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Piña Colada? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Lee Pierce, Bobby V, Benno Besson, Hazel Scott, Cowboy Troy, Faith Domergue, Tim Healy, Charles Pathé, Oskar Werner, Hugues Aufray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Silly Love Songs by Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1927 – Al Martino, American singer and actor (d. 2009); December 16, 1921 – Eulalio González, Mexican actor, humorist, singer-songwriter, screenwriter, announcer, director and producer (d. 2003); August 10, 1979 – Ted Geoghegan, American author, screenwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,124