Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Martha Mattox
- 1897Moe Howard
- 1915Pat Buttram
- 1946Jennifer Darling
- 1954Kathleen Turner
- 1961Joel Torre
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1972Dennis Lyxzén
- 1980Milka Loff Fernandes
- 1983Aidan Turner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1903Hans Litten, German lawyer (d. 1938)
- 1907Clarence Wiseman, Canadian 10th General of the Salvation Army (d. 1985)
- 1928Nancy Marchand, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1930Bryan Kneale, Manx sculptor and academic
- 1934Gérard Latortue, Haitian politician, 12th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1939Al Wilson, American singer (d. 2008)
- 1956Doug Stone, American singer and actor
- 1966Joi Ito, Japanese-American businessman
- 1978Mía Maestro, Argentinian actress and singer
- 1980Adel Abdulaziz, Emirati footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1306The Earl of Pembroke’s army defeats Bruce’s Scottish army at the Battle of Methven.
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1867Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1944World War II: First day of the Battle of the Philippine Sea.
- 1965Nguyễn Cao Kỳ becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam at the head of a military junta; General Nguyễn Văn Thiệu becomes the figurehead chief of state.
- 1966Shiv Sena a political party in India is founded in Mumbai.
- 2009Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Dragon Fruit Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Lee, Martti Talvela, Charlie Drake, Urvashi Sharma, Pete Wiggs, Leslie Stefanson, Janika Sillamaa, Barbara McNair, Maia Morgenstern, Martine Carol.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 28, 1929 – Joseph Rouleau, Canadian opera singer and educator; February 10, 1975 – Scott Elrod, German-American actor; March 1, 1990 – Harry Eden, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 961