Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1877Charles Coburn
- 1905Mildred Natwick
- 1914Lester Flatt
- 1936Shirley Goodman
- 1950Ann Wilson
- 1960Luke Morley
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1970Lauren Ward
- 1975Hugh Dancy
- 1976Serkan Tektaş
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1701François Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1775)
- 1917Joshua Nkomo, Zimbabwean guerrilla leader and politician, Vice President of Zimbabwe (d. 1999)
- 1928Barry Took, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002)
- 1945Tobias Wolff, American author and academic
- 1946Jennifer Darling, American actress
- 1956Doug Stone, American singer and actor
- 1964Bill Barretta, American actor and puppeteer
- 1979U Gambira, Burmese monk and activist
- 1980Adel Abdulaziz, Emirati footballer
- 1990Moa Hjelmer, Swedish sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1179The Norwegian Battle of Kalvskinnet outside Nidaros. Earl Erling Skakke is killed, and the battle changes the tide of the civil wars.
- 1306The Earl of Pembroke’s army defeats Bruce’s Scottish army at the Battle of Methven.
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1913Natives Land Act, 1913 in South Africa implemented.
- 1944World War II: First day of the Battle of the Philippine Sea.
- 1982In one of the first militant attacks by Hezbollah, David S. Dodge, president of the American University of Beirut, is kidnapped.
- 1987Basque separatist group ETA commits one of its most violent attacks, in which a bomb is set off in a supermarket, Hipercor, killing 21 and injuring 45.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
- 2012WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange requested asylum in London’s Ecuadorian Embassy for fear of extradition to the US after publication of previously classified documents including footage of civilian killings by the US army.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Wall, Russell Morris, Francis Ford Coppola, Amy Jo Johnson, Myles Goodwyn, Kaye Abad, Tracy Scoggins, Helen Shaver, Frances Farmer, Roman Dragoun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1987 – Mauricio Henao, Colombian-American actor; February 4, 1949 – Michael Beck, American actor; July 13, 1984 – Ida Maria, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939