Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 300 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,519 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 695 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Virginia MacWatters
- 1932Pier Angeli
- 1936Marisa Galvany
- 1959Mark DeBarge
- 1960Luke Morley
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1964Alysia Rogers
- 1964Bill Barretta
- 1985Kajal Aggarwal
- 1986Erin Mackey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1701François Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1775)
- 1883Gladys Mills Phipps, American horse breeder (d.1970)
- 1930Bryan Kneale, Manx sculptor and academic
- 1932Pier Angeli, Italian-American actress and singer (d. 1971)
- 1950Ann Wilson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Heart)
- 1957Jean Rabe, American journalist and author
- 1980Dan Ellis, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1983Macklemore, American rapper (Macklemore & Ryan Lewis)
- 1985Stéphanie Montreux, Australian actress and singer
- 1991Ludwig Rieder, Italian luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1865Over two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, slaves in Galveston, Texas, United States, are finally informed of their freedom. The anniversary is still officially celebrated in Texas and 41 other contiguous states as Juneteenth.
- 1875The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1936The solar eclipse of June 19, 1936.
- 1944World War II: First day of the Battle of the Philippine Sea.
- 1965Nguyễn Cao Kỳ becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam at the head of a military junta; General Nguyễn Văn Thiệu becomes the figurehead chief of state.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Liliane Klein, Florence Desmond, Snejana Onopka, Suzy Chaffee, Kim Nam-joo, Dante Carver, Greg Evigan, Carmen McRae, Corinne Bohrer, John Braheny.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 17, 1901 – Lee Strasberg, Ukrainian-American actor and director (d. 1982); July 29, 1957 – Alessandra Marc, American soprano and actress; September 29, 1949 – George Dalaras, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,077