Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,338 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 689 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Yves Robert
- 1930Gena Rowlands
- 1932Marisa Pavan
- 1940Paul Shane
- 1950Constance Forslund
- 1968Kim Walker
- 1976Ryan Hurst
- 1984Paul Dano
- 1985Kajal Aggarwal
- 1987Rachael Todd
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1846Antonio Abetti, Italian astronomer and academic (d. 1928)
- 1854Hjalmar Mellin, Finnish mathematician and theorist (d. 1933)
- 1903Lou Gehrig, American baseball player (d. 1941)
- 1910Abe Fortas, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1982)
- 1918Dave Lambert, American singer-songwriter (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross) (d. 1966)
- 1921Louis Jourdan, French-American actor and singer (d. 2015)
- 1938Ian Smith, Australian actor and screenwriter
- 1957Anna Lindh, Swedish politician, 39th Swedish Minister of Foreign Affairs (d. 2003)
- 1987Rashard Mendenhall, American football player
- 1990Ksenia Lykina, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Battle of Seven Oaks between North West Company and Hudson’s Bay Company, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1865Over two years after the Emancipation Proclamation, slaves in Galveston, Texas, United States, are finally informed of their freedom. The anniversary is still officially celebrated in Texas and 41 other contiguous states as Juneteenth.
- 1913Natives Land Act, 1913 in South Africa implemented.
- 1934The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1961Kuwait declares independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1964The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is approved after surviving an 83-day filibuster in the United States Senate.
- 1978Garfield, holder of the Guinness World Record for the world’s most widely syndicated comic strip, makes its debut.
- 1990The current international law defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, is ratified for the first time by Norway.
- 2010The Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling was held at Storkyrkan in Stockholm.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: René Kollo, David Yost, James Dean, Hyuna, Karl Denver, Denise Milani, Michael Ball, Eric Cantona, Gretchen Wyler, Hiroyuki Hirayama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1997 – Alex Wolff, American actor and singer (Nat & Alex Wolff); November 23, 1926 – R. L. Burnside, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005); February 5, 1974 – Juha Tapio, Finnish singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936