Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1961 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,458 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 693 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Midori Naka
- 1914Lester Flatt
- 1915Pat Buttram
- 1938Ian Smith
- 1939Al Wilson
- 1956Doug Stone
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1972Poppy Montgomery
- 1985Stéphanie Montreux
- 1987Sthefany Brito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1875William Courtenay, American actor (d. 1933)
- 1896Rajani Palme Dutt, English journalist and politician (d. 1974)
- 1898James Joseph Sweeney, American bishop (d. 1968)
- 1909Osamu Dazai, Japanese author (d. 1948)
- 1925Charlie Drake, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1942Letícia Spiller, Brazilian actress and producer
- 1944Chico Buarque, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Arkadiusz Malarz, Polish footballer
- 1981Moss Burmester, New Zealand swimmer
- 1984Paul Dano, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1179The Norwegian Battle of Kalvskinnet outside Nidaros. Earl Erling Skakke is killed, and the battle changes the tide of the civil wars.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1867Maximilian I of the Second Mexican Empire is executed by a firing squad in Querétaro, Querétaro.
- 1875The Herzegovinian rebellion against the Ottoman Empire begins.
- 1910The first Father’s Day is celebrated in Spokane, Washington.
- 1964The Civil Rights Act of 1964 is approved after surviving an 83-day filibuster in the United States Senate.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2012WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange requested asylum in London’s Ecuadorian Embassy for fear of extradition to the US after publication of previously classified documents including footage of civilian killings by the US army.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Urich, Danson Tang, Joe Don Baker, Roxanne Hart, Jonathan Lipnicki, Kimberley Davies, Phil Spector, Michael Caine, Kevin Clash, Git Gay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 19, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 17, 1958 – Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard); October 26, 1982 – Niña Dolino, Filipino actress; December 13, 1977 – Tupele Dorgu, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 936