Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1999 was a Saturday and it was the 170th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 225 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Nancy Marchand
- 1940Paul Shane
- 1942Letícia Spiller
- 1963Katia Cardenal
- 1968Kim Walker
- 1969Trine Pallesen
- 1970Brian Welch
- 1975Hugh Dancy
- 1977Rebecca Loos
- 1980Lauren Lee Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1633Philipp van Limborch, Dutch author and theologian (d. 1712)
- 1783Friedrich Sertürner, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1841)
- 1840Georg Karl Maria Seidlitz, German entomologist and academic (d. 1917)
- 1872Theodore Payne, English-American gardener and botanist (d. 1963)
- 1907Clarence Wiseman, Canadian 10th General of the Salvation Army (d. 1985)
- 1934Gérard Latortue, Haitian politician, 12th Prime Minister of Haiti
- 1939Bernd Hoss, German footballer and manager
- 1969Lara Spencer, American journalist
- 1979José Kléberson, Brazilian footballer
- 1979U Gambira, Burmese monk and activist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1269King Louis IX of France orders all Jews found in public without an identifying yellow badge to be fined ten livres of silver.
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1913Natives Land Act, 1913 in South Africa implemented.
- 1936The solar eclipse of June 19, 1936.
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
- 1991The Soviet occupation of Hungary ends.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
- 2009Mass riots involving over 10,000 people and 10,000 police officers break out in Shishou, China, over the dubious circumstances surrounding the death of a local chef.
- 2009War in North-West Pakistan: The Pakistani Armed Forces open Operation Rah-e-Nijat against the Taliban and other Islamist rebels in the South Waziristan area of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- 2010The Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling was held at Storkyrkan in Stockholm.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rie Murakawa, Nadia Forde, Meco, Emily West, Satoshi Matsuda, Josey Scott, Michael Clarke Duncan, Dayton Allen, Deuce, Ian Buchanan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 19, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1932 – Faron Young, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1996); August 1, 1979 – Honeysuckle Weeks, Welsh actress; October 29, 1977 – Jon Abrahams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061