Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of June 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 2, 1940 was a Sunday and it was the 154th day of the year 1940. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 285 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,204 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 955 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Carmen Silvera
- 1932Sammy Turner
- 1953Keith Allen
- 1954Dennis Haysbert
- 1955Dana Carvey
- 1961Dez Cadena
- 1976Tim Rice-Oxley
- 1983Leela James
- 1985Ana Cristina
- 1996Morissette Amon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 2.
- 1915Alexandru Nicolschi, Romanian spy (d. 1992)
- 1918Ruth Atkinson, Canadian-American illustrator (d. 1997)
- 1938George William Penrose, Lord Penrose, Scottish lawyer and judge
- 1950Jonathan Evans, Welsh lawyer and politician
- 1954Dennis Haysbert, American actor and producer
- 1965Jim Knipfel, American journalist and author
- 1969Kurt Abbott, American baseball player
- 1978Dominic Cooper, English actor and singer
- 1979Morena Baccarin, Brazilian-American actress
- 1995Sterling Beaumon, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1010The Battle of Aqbat al-Bakr took place in the context of the Fitna of al-Andalus resulting in a defeat for the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1098First Crusade: The first Siege of Antioch ends as Crusader forces take the city. The second siege would later start on June 7.
- 1835P. T. Barnum and his circus start their first tour of the United States.
- 1910Charles Rolls, a co-founder of Rolls-Royce Limited, becomes the first man to make a non-stop double crossing of the English Channel by plane.
- 1979Pope John Paul II starts his first official visit to his native Poland, becoming the first Pope to visit a Communist country.
- 1983After an emergency landing because of an in-flight fire, twenty-three passengers aboard Air Canada Flight 797 are killed when a flashover occurs as the plane’s doors open. Because of this incident, numerous new safety regulations are put in place.
- 1995United States Air Force Captain Scott O'Grady’s F-16 is shot down over Bosnia while patrolling the NATO no-fly zone.
- 1999The Bhutan Broadcasting Service brings television transmissions to the Kingdom for the first time.
- 2004Ken Jennings begins his 74-game winning streak on the syndicated game show Jeopardy!
- 2012An Allied Air cargo plane crashes into a minibus after overshooting the runway at Accra’s Kotoka International Airport in Ghana killing at least twelve people.
View the complete list of historical events for June 2.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 2 and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jules Berry, Parineeti Chopra, Tom Mullica, Mike Pender, Annie Villeneuve, Tuncel Kurtiz, Michael Nouri, Mel Jackson, Nicky Wu, Dan Tyminski.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 2 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 2, 1940.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1968 – Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer; August 3, 1950 – John Landis, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 10, 1973 – Ajdar, Turkish singer-songwriter and engineer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056