Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,761 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 703 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Gail Patrick
- 1931James Tolkan
- 1933Danny Aiello
- 1936Billy Guy
- 1941Dieter Mann
- 1941Kōji Ishizaka
- 1942Brian Wilson
- 1953Ulrich Mühe
- 1971Jeordie White
- 1998Jadin Gould
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1723Adam Ferguson, Scottish philosopher and historian (d. 1816)
- 1876Romuald Joubé, French actor (d. 1949)
- 1912Jack Torrance, American shot putter and football player (d. 1969)
- 1938Mickie Most, English singer and producer (d. 2003)
- 1958Ron Hornaday, Jr., American race car driver
- 1967Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter
- 1969Paulo Bento, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1978LaVar Arrington, American football player and sportscaster
- 1982Example, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1983Cherrie Ying, Taiwanese-Hong Kong actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius’ battles Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreats, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory.
- 1652Tarhoncu Ahmed Pasha is appointed Grand Vizier of the Ottoman Empire.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- 1887Victoria Terminus, the busiest railway station in India, opens in Bombay.
- 1893Lizzie Borden is acquitted of the murders of her father and stepmother.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1945The United States Secretary of State approves the transfer of Wernher von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists to America.
- 1990Asteroid Eureka is discovered.
- 1991The German Bundestag votes to move the capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susanne Lothar, Tuomas Holopainen, Joe Brown, Gus Lewis, Sandrine Blancke, Johnny Horton, Sakis Boulas, Burcu Güneş, Will Geer, Chris Harris.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1925 – Joseph Sargent, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2014); April 25, 1932 – William Roache, English actor; November 7, 1917 – Titos Vandis, Greek actor (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 941