Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 23 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 704 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Audie Murphy
- 1944David Roper
- 1944John McCook
- 1947Dolores "LaLa" Brooks
- 1949Alan Longmuir
- 1951Tress MacNeille
- 1981Alisan Porter
- 1983Masashi Mikami
- 1986Dreama Walker
- 1992Sage the Gemini
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1566Sigismund III Vasa, Polish king (d. 1632)
- 1891Giannina Arangi-Lombardi, Italian soprano (d. 1951)
- 1910Josephine Johnson, American author and poet (d. 1990)
- 1916Johnny Morris, Welsh-English television host (d. 1999)
- 1923Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Danish actor (d. 1998)
- 1935Neal Knox, American activist and author (d. 2005)
- 1946Nigel Kalton, English-American mathematician and academic (d. 2010)
- 1972Juan Castro, Mexican baseball player and manager
- 1976Rob Mackowiak, American baseball player and coach
- 1995Carol Zhao, Canadian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1863American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- 1895The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1921Workers of Buckingham and Carnatic Mills in the city of Chennai, India, begin a four-month strike.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1944Continuation War: The Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- 1945The United States Secretary of State approves the transfer of Wernher von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists to America.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1963The so-called “red telephone” link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- 1973Ezeiza massacre in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Snipers fire upon left-wing Peronists. At least 13 are killed and more than 300 are injured.
- 1982The Argentine Corbeta Uruguay base on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hiroko Shimabukuro, Cindy Williams, Andrew Eiden, Alexander Ludwig, Reg Park, Kane Kosugi, Julia Campbell, Annie Cordy, Victoire Thivisol, Jennifer Holt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1986 – Alice Greczyn, American actress; February 7, 1974 – Nujabes, Japanese DJ and producer (d. 2010); November 3, 1930 – Lois Smith, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 942