Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1960 was a Monday and it was the 172nd day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 155 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,664 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Gail Patrick
- 1923Bjørn Watt-Boolsen
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1938Mickie Most
- 1941Kōji Ishizaka
- 1944John McCook
- 1951Tress MacNeille
- 1979Charlotte Hatherley
- 1984Neetu Chandra
- 1986Dreama Walker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1756Joseph Martin Kraus, German-Swedish composer and educator (d. 1792)
- 1858Charles W. Chesnutt, American lawyer and author (d. 1932)
- 1894Lloyd Hall, American chemist and academic (d. 1971)
- 1935Neal Knox, American activist and author (d. 2005)
- 1938Joan Kirner, Australian educator and politician, 42nd Premier of Victoria (d. 2015)
- 1939Budge Rogers, English rugby player and manager
- 1967Dan Tyminski, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Alexis Alexoudis, Greek footballer
- 1984Hassan Adams, American basketball player
- 1987Carsten Ball, Australian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1787Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the 'United States'.
- 1789Deputies of the French Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- 1837Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
- 1862Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- 1895The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- 1921Workers of Buckingham and Carnatic Mills in the city of Chennai, India, begin a four-month strike.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of the Philippine Sea concludes with a decisive U.S. naval victory. The lopsided naval air battle is also known as the “Great Marianas Turkey Shoot”.
- 1959A rare June hurricane strikes Canada’s Gulf of St. Lawrence killing 35.
- 1990Asteroid Eureka is discovered.
- 2001Andrea Yates, in an attempt to save her young children from Satan, drowns all five of them in a bathtub in Houston, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Oliver Dillon, Frank Cady, Kasie Head, Adil Ray, Yukiko Iwai, Tom Everett Scott, Rita Cadillac, Gallagher, Christa B. Allen, Han Geng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 20, 1960.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Cathy’s Clown by The Everly Brothers as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 20, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 19, 1916 – Eric Christmas, English-Canadian actor (d. 2000); June 20, 1979 – Charlotte Hatherley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ash, Nightnurse, and Client); December 14, 1947 – Tom Mardirosian, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 918