Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 20, 1977 was a Monday and it was the 171st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 330 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,645 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 496 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Igor Śmiałowski
- 1931James Tolkan
- 1937Stafford Dean
- 1944Cheryl Holdridge
- 1945Anne Murray
- 1953Ulrich Mühe
- 1973Chino Moreno
- 1989Christopher Mintz-Plasse
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 20.
- 1891John A. Costello, Irish lawyer and politician, 3rd Taoiseach of Ireland (d. 1976)
- 1917Igor Śmiałowski, Russian-Polish actor (d. 2006)
- 1918George Lynch, American race car driver (d. 1997)
- 1934Rossana Podestà, Libyan-Italian actress (d. 2013)
- 1972Paul Bako, American baseball player
- 1975Daniel Zítka, Czech footballer
- 1976Rob Mackowiak, American baseball player and coach
- 1980Fabian Wegmann, German cyclist
- 1980Tony Lovato, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mest)
- 1982Yas, Iranian Rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 451Battle of Chalons: Flavius Aetius’ battles Attila the Hun. After the battle, which was inconclusive, Attila retreats, causing the Romans to interpret it as a victory.
- 1631The sack of Baltimore: The Irish village of Baltimore is attacked by Algerian pirates.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- 1837Queen Victoria succeeds to the British throne.
- 1862Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- 1893Lizzie Borden is acquitted of the murders of her father and stepmother.
- 1900Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship Zarya, never to return.
- 1941The United States Army Air Corps is deprecated to being the American training and logistics section of what is known until 1947 as the United States Army Air Forces, just two days before Hitler’s invasion of the Soviet Union.
- 1943The Detroit race riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- 1963The so-called “red telephone” link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
View the complete list of historical events for June 20.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 20 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sneha, Miho Miyazaki, Sean Murray, Denise Welch, Dudley Moore, Shahira Barry, Billie Dove, Stephen McGann, Ray Cooney, Mac Miller.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 20 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 20, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got to Give It Up (Part 1) by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 25, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 1, 1926 – Robert Clary, French-American actor and author; February 17, 1974 – Kaoru, Japanese guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Dir En Grey); March 4, 1971 – Jason Croot, English actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,078