Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 84 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Irving Fein
- 1925Maureen Stapleton
- 1933Bernie Kopell
- 1935Monte Markham
- 1940Mariette Hartley
- 1943Eumir Deodato
- 1964Sammi Davis
- 1971Anette Olzon
- 1983Marlon Davis
- 1985Lana Del Rey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1712Luc Urbain de Bouëxic, comte de Guichen, French admiral (d. 1790)
- 1792Ferdinand Christian Baur, German theologian and scholar (d. 1860)
- 1805Charles Thomas Jackson, American physician and geologist (d. 1880)
- 1845Arthur Cowper Ranyard, English astrophysicist and astronomer (d. 1894)
- 1882Lluís Companys, Spanish lawyer and politician, 123rd President of Catalonia (d. 1940)
- 1915Wilhelm Gliese, German soldier and astronomer (d. 1993)
- 1926George A. Burton, American soldier, accountant, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1950John Paul Young, Scottish-Australian singer
- 1976Nigel Lappin, Australian footballer and coach
- 1987Dale Thomas, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 533A Byzantine expeditionary fleet under Belisarius sails from Constantinople to attack the Vandals in Africa, via Greece and Sicily.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1582Sengoku period: Oda Nobunaga, the most powerful of the Japanese daimyo, was forced to commit suicide by his own general Akechi Mitsuhide.
- 1734In Montreal in New France, a slave known by the French name of Marie-Joseph Angélique is put to death, having been convicted of setting the fire that destroyed much of the city.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1930One-year conscription comes into force in France.
- 1942World War II: A Japanese submarine surfaces near the Columbia River in Oregon, firing 17 shells at nearby Fort Stevens in one of only a handful of attacks by Japan against the United States mainland.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Choco Oregano? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bruce Wells, Dino Dvornik, William C. Woxlin, Kōhei Murakami, Corin Tucker, Art Paul Schlosser, Jeísa Chiminazzo, Kim Matula, Daniel Merriweather, Michael Graziadei.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1992 – Katie Stevens, American actress and singer; October 7, 1942 – Joy Behar, American talk show host and actress; February 20, 1978 – Julia Jentsch, German actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979