Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,690 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 193 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Helene Costello
- 1911Irving Fein
- 1940Marika Green
- 1941Joe Flaherty
- 1946Trond Kirkvaag
- 1950Vasilis Papakonstantinou
- 1959Kathy Mattea
- 1966Nan Woods
- 1977Sarah Slean
- 1987Kim Ryeowook
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1912Vishnu Prabhakar, Indian author and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1914William Vickrey, Canadian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1918Eddie Lopat, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1992)
- 1919Gérard Pelletier, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1997)
- 1924Ezzatolah Entezami, Iranian actor
- 1939Rubén Berríos, Puerto Rican lawyer and politician
- 1953Benazir Bhutto, Pakistani financier and politician, 11th Prime Minister of Pakistan (d. 2007)
- 1964Dimitris Papaioannou, Greek director and choreographer
- 1980Sendy Rleal, Dominican baseball player
- 1989Jascha Washington, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1915The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down an Oklahoma law denying the right to vote to some citizens.
- 1919Admiral Ludwig von Reuter scuttles the German fleet in Scapa Flow, Orkney. The nine sailors killed are the last casualties of World War I.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 1977Bülent Ecevit, of the CHP forms the new government of Turkey.
- 2006Pluto’s newly discovered moons are officially named Nix and Hydra.
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Sao Paulo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patrick Fugit, Chris Masters, Mark Benton, Grant Rosenmeyer, Mitsuhiro Hidaka, Gore Verbinski, Lisa Blount, Anna Hoffman-Uddgren, Kelly Jones, Theophilus Cibber.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 2001.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 29, 1936 – Alex Rocco, American actor (d. 2015); June 6, 1947 – Robert Englund, American actor and director; June 10, 1941 – Jürgen Prochnow, German-American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922