Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 2001 was a Thursday and it was the 172nd day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 329 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,880 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 199 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932O. C. Smith
- 1940Enn Klooren
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader
- 1964David Morrissey
- 1967Carrie Preston
- 1971Anette Olzon
- 1978Jack Guzman
- 1989Jascha Washington
- 1992Max Schneider
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1639Increase Mather, American minister and author (d. 1723)
- 1891Hermann Scherchen, German-Swiss viola player and conductor (d. 1966)
- 1919Antonia Mesina, Italian martyr and saint (d. 1935)
- 1924Pontus Hultén, Swedish art collector and historian (d. 2006)
- 1945Adam Zagajewski, Polish author and poet
- 1953Maurice Boucher, Canadian drug trafficker and murderer
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader, French singer-songwriter and producer
- 1978Cristiano Lupatelli, Italian footballer
- 1981Brandon Flowers, American singer-songwriter (The Killers)
- 1997Rebecca Black, American singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1768James Otis, Jr. offends the King and Parliament in a speech to the Massachusetts General Court.
- 1824Greek War of Independence: Egyptian forces capture Psara in the Aegean Sea.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1942World War II: Tobruk falls to Italian and German forces.
- 1970Penn Central declares Section 77 bankruptcy, largest ever US corporate bankruptcy up to this date.
- 2000Section 28 (of the Local Government Act 1988), outlawing the ‘promotion’of homosexuality in the United Kingdom, is repealed in Scotland with a 99 to 17 vote.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Robbins, Bill Kirchenbauer, Ian Paice, John Lee Hooker, Irene Ryan, Suzy Kolber, Aaron Kwok, John Young, Jonathan Kerrigan, Lesley-Anne Down.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 21, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mýa and Pink as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1975 – Cara Dillon, Irish singer-songwriter (Equation); August 9, 1980 – Texas Battle, American actor; February 9, 1939 – Barry Mann, American pianist, songwriter, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,056