Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of June 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 22, 2003 was a Sunday and it was the 173rd day of the year 2003. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,965 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Paul Frees
- 1932Amrish Puri
- 1937Chris Blackwell
- 1944Klaus Maria Brandauer
- 1944Peter Asher
- 1950Sharon Maughan
- 1974Belinda Panelo
- 1979Leire Martínez
- 1987Joe Dempsie
- 1988Kanna Mori
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 22.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 22.
- 1879Thibaudeau Rinfret, Canadian lawyer and jurist, 9th Chief Justice of Canada (d. 1962)
- 1899Artur Kukk, Estonian wrestler (d. 1958)
- 1940Hubert Chesshyre, English historian and author
- 1947Pete Maravich, American basketball player (d. 1988)
- 1950Adrian Năstase, Romanian lawyer and politician, 59th Prime Minister of Romania
- 1956Alfons De Wolf, Belgian cyclist
- 1960Tracy Pollan, American actress
- 1964Amy Brenneman, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1981Aquivaldo Mosquera, Colombian footballer
- 1981Monty Oum, American animator, director, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 22.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCBattle of Raphia: Ptolemy IV Philopator of Egypt defeats Antiochus III the Great of the Seleucid kingdom.
- 168 BCBattle of Pydna: Romans under Lucius Aemilius Paullus defeat Macedonian King Perseus who surrenders after the battle, ending the Third Macedonian War.
- 1783A poisonous cloud caused by the eruption of the Laki volcano in Iceland reaches Le Havre in France.
- 1807In the Chesapeake–Leopard Affair, the British warship HMS Leopard attacks and boards the American frigate USS Chesapeake.
- 1839Cherokee leaders Major Ridge, John Ridge, and Elias Boudinot are assassinated for signing the Treaty of New Echota, which had resulted in the Trail of Tears.
- 1942Pledge of Allegiance formally adopted by Congress
- 2007An F5 tornado strikes Elie, Manitoba in Canada; part of the town is destroyed, but there are no fatalities or injuries.
- 2009A Washington D.C Metro train was traveling southbound at the Fort Totten station when it collided into another train sitting in the station. Nine people were killed in the collision (eight passengers and the train operator) and at least 80 others were injured.
- 2012A Turkish Air Force McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II fighter plane is shot down by the Syrian Armed Forces, killing both of the plane’s pilots and worsening already-strained relations between Turkey and Syria.
- 2015The Afghan National Assembly building is attacked by gunmen after a suicide bombing. All 6 of the gunmen are killed, with 18 people injured
View the complete list of historical events for June 22.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 22 and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amber Beattie, Vishnuvardhan, Eva Gabor, James Ivory, Pearl Bailey, Kane Kosugi, Kenneth Anger, Ann Robinson, Yuko Ogura, Chloë Agnew.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 22 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 22, 2003.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was This Is the Night by Clay Aiken as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 28, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1984 – Tooba Siddiqui, Pakistani model and actress; January 6, 1989 – James Durbin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; April 5, 1985 – Kim Ji-hoo, South Korean model and actor (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003