Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of June 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 25, 1999 was a Friday and it was the 176th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,577 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 223 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Sidney Lumet
- 1925June Lockhart
- 1928Moray Watson
- 1937Doreen Wells
- 1941Denys Arcand
- 1941Roy Marsden
- 1959Paris Themmen
- 1963George Michael
- 1993Barney Clark
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 25.
- 1242Beatrice of England (d. 1275)
- 1863Émile Francqui, Belgian soldier and diplomat (d. 1935)
- 1924Madan Mohan, Iraqi-Indian composer and director (d. 1975)
- 1925Clifton Chenier, American singer-songwriter and accordion player (d. 1987)
- 1927Arnold Wolfendale, English astronomer and academic
- 1928Bill Russo, American pianist and composer (d. 2003)
- 1941Roy Marsden, English actor
- 1942Nikiforos Diamandouros, Greek academic and politician
- 1974Glen Metropolit, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Edgar Morais, Portuguese actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1658Spanish forces fail to retake Jamaica at the Battle of Rio Nuevo during the Anglo-Spanish War.
- 1788Virginia becomes the tenth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
- 1876Battle of the Little Bighorn and the death of Lieutenant Colonel George Armstrong Custer.
- 1900The Taoist monk Wang Yuanlu discovers the Dunhuang manuscripts, a cache of ancient texts that are of great historical and religious significance, in the Mogao Caves of Dunhuang, China.
- 1948The Berlin airlift begins.
- 1950The Korean War begins with the invasion of South Korea by North Korea.
- 1976Missouri Governor Kit Bond issues an executive order rescinding the Extermination Order, formally apologizing on behalf of the state of Missouri for the suffering it had caused to the members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- 1981Microsoft is restructured to become an incorporated business in its home state of Washington.
- 1996The Khobar Towers bombing in Saudi Arabia kills 19 U.S. servicemen.
- 1997An unmanned Progress spacecraft collides with the Russian space station Mir.
View the complete list of historical events for June 25.
Curious about this Christmas Favorite? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 25 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sayaka Akimoto, Fardeen Khan, Susan Roces, Devon Sawa, Arthur Doyle, Gianna Nannini, Ximena Navarrete, Alexandra Burke, Subaru Shibutani, Marianne Muellerleile.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 25 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 25, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was If You Had My Love by Jennifer Lopez as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 26, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1939 – The Mighty Hannibal, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 2014); August 1, 1924 – Marcia Mae Jones, American actress and singer (d. 2007); April 17, 1966 – Vikram, Indian actor, singer, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060