Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of June 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 28, 1971 was a Monday and it was the 179th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,800 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Maxine Stuart
- 1938John Byner
- 1965Sonny Strait
- 1966Sara Stewart
- 1969Tichina Arnold
- 1986Kellie Pickler
- 1988Kanon Wakeshima
- 1990Jasmine Richards
- 1994Madeline Duggan
- 1995Kåre Hedebrant
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 28.
- 1491Henry VIII of England (d. 1547)
- 1824Paul Broca, French physician, anatomist, and anthropologist (d. 1880)
- 1888Stefi Geyer, Hungarian violinist and educator (d. 1956)
- 1941Al Downing, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1955Eric Gates, English footballer and radio host
- 1964DJ Quicksilver, Turkish-German DJ and producer
- 1969Danielle Brisebois, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (New Radicals)
- 1971Bobby Hurley, American basketball player and coach
- 1974Rob Dyrdek, American skateboarder, actor, and producer
- 1987Terrence Williams, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1461Edward IV is crowned King of England.
- 1776Thomas Hickey, Continental Army private and bodyguard to General George Washington, is hanged for mutiny and sedition.
- 1807Second British invasion of the Río de la Plata; John Whitelocke lands at Ensenada on an attempt to recapture Buenos Aires and is defeated by the locals.
- 1895The United States Court of Private Land Claims rules James Reavis’ claim to Barony of Arizona is “wholly fictitious and fraudulent.”
- 1896An explosion in the Newton Coal Company’s Twin Shaft Mine in Pittston, Pennsylvania results in a massive cave-in that kills 58 miners.
- 1904The SS Norge runs aground and sinks
- 1950Korean War: Packed with its own refugees fleeing Seoul and leaving their 5th Division stranded, South Korean forces blow up the Hangang Bridge to in attempt to slow North Korea’s offensive.
- 1950Korean War: Suspected communist sympathizers, argued to be between 100,000 and 200,000 are executed in the Bodo League massacre.
- 1992The Constitution of Estonia is signed into law.
- 1997Holyfield–Tyson II: Mike Tyson is disqualified in the 3rd round for biting a piece off Evander Holyfield’s ear.
View the complete list of historical events for June 28.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 28 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Randy Vasquez, Jaleel White, Baauer, Hiroko Moriguchi, Jacques Demy, Michelle Clunie, Kristen Johnston, Kim Hyun-joo, Iben Hjejle, Sara Niemietz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 28 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 28, 1971.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s Too Late / I Feel the Earth Move by Carole King as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 3, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1969 – Road Dogg, American wrestler, producer, and soldier; March 8, 1931 – Gerald Potterton, English-Canadian animator, director, and producer; July 31, 1944 – Geraldine Chaplin, American actress and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074