Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,775 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,381 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1904Jan Peerce
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1930Ben Wada
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1971Ryo Narushima
- 1972Matt Pike
- 1982Dihan Slabbert
- 1983Janine Habeck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1659David Gregory, Scottish-English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1708)
- 1905Martin Gottfried Weiss, German SS officer (d. 1946)
- 1924Karunanidhi, Indian screenwriter and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- 1959Imbi Paju, Estonian-Finnish journalist and author
- 1961Ed Wynne, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Ozric Tentacles and Nodens Ictus)
- 1962Dagmar Neubauer, German sprinter
- 1968Saffron, Nigerian singer and dancer (Republica and N-Joi)
- 1969Takako Minekawa, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1970Greg Hancock, American motorcycle racer
- 1974Kelly Jones, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stereophonics)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1937The Duke of Windsor marries Wallis Simpson.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Edgar Barrier, Violet Wilkey, Brian Culbertson, John Cameron Swayze, Mark Ritts, Maya Bond, Mark Schultz, Teresa Carreño, Dermot Morgan, John Singer Sargent.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1905.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1947 – Kristian Blak, Danish-Faroese pianist, composer, and producer (Yggdrasil); May 29, 1978 – Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story); December 9, 1970 – Lance Krall, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 930