Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1905 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1905. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 112 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,841 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1930Ben Wada
- 1942Anita Harris
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1983Janine Habeck
- 1985Dan Ewing
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1832Charles Lecocq, French pianist and composer (d. 1918)
- 1879Raymond Pearl, American biologist and botanist (d. 1940)
- 1890Baburao Painter, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1901Maurice Evans, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989)
- 1930Ben Wada, Japanese director and producer (d. 2011)
- 1935Enzo Jannacci, Italian singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013)
- 1939Frank Blevins, English-Australian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Premier of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1942Curtis Mayfield, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Impressions) (d. 1999)
- 1986Alexandros Karageorgiou, Greek archer
- 1989Anthony Taugourdeau, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Raffey Cassidy, Billy Connolly, Kathleen Munroe, Mike Love, Nana Suzuki, Manoj Kumar, Traylor Howard, Paul Dupuis, Alesha Dixon, Josh Homme.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 3, 1905.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 19, 1979 – Mariana Ochoa, Mexican singer and actress (OV7); June 15, 1993 – Kanna Arihara, Japanese singer (Cute); July 7, 1941 – Christopher Beeny, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 921