Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 964 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Baburao Painter
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1958Suzie Plakson
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1969Takako Minekawa
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1982Dihan Slabbert
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1770Manuel Belgrano, Argentinian economist, lawyer, and politician (d. 1820)
- 1911Ellen Corby, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1999)
- 1926Allen Ginsberg, American poet and academic (d. 1997)
- 1929Werner Arber, Swiss microbiologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1943Billy Cunningham, American basketball player and coach
- 1947John Dykstra, American special effects artist and producer
- 1952David Richards, English businessman
- 1961Ed Wynne, English guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Ozric Tentacles and Nodens Ictus)
- 1974Kelly Jones, Welsh singer-songwriter and guitarist (Stereophonics)
- 2006Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau van Amsberg
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1943In Los Angeles, California, white U.S. Navy sailors and Marines clash with Latino youths in the Zoot Suit Riots.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zelda Rubinstein, John York, Joey Ramone, Bang Minah, Katoucha Niane, Thomas Jane, Kieren Hutchison, Seiko Matsuda, Albert Mol, Squarepusher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1974 – Nicole Appleton, Canadian singer and actress (All Saints and Appleton); April 1, 1953 – Barry Sonnenfeld, American director and producer; April 11, 1974 – Tricia Helfer, Canadian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897