Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1939 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1939. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,421 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 962 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Maurice Evans
- 1910Paulette Goddard
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1924Bernard Glasser
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst
- 1935Irma P. Hall
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1983Janine Habeck
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1635Philippe Quinault, French playwright and composer (d. 1688)
- 1659David Gregory, Scottish-English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1708)
- 1924Jimmy Rogers, American singer and guitarist (d. 1997)
- 1930George Fernandes, Indian journalist and politician, Minister of Defence for India
- 1962David Cole, American DJ, producer, and songwriter (C+C Music Factory)
- 1976Nikos Chatzis, Greek basketball player
- 1981Timur Tekkal, German rugby player
- 1984Prince Félix of Luxembourg
- 1987Michelle Keegan, English actress
- 1989Anthony Taugourdeau, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1940World War II: The Battle of Dunkirk ends with a German victory and with Allied forces in full retreat.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1973A Soviet supersonic Tupolev Tu-144 crashes near Goussainville, France, killing 14, the first crash of a supersonic passenger aircraft.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 1992Aboriginal Land Rights are granted in Australia in Mabo v Queensland (No 2), a case brought by Eddie Mabo.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2013At least 119 people are killed in a fire at a poultry farm in Jilin Province in northeastern China.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Junger Witt, George Beverly Shea, Larry Noble, Melissa Archer, Christian Serratos, John Whitehead, Corey Taylor, Georgia Henshaw, Spencer Locke, Anita Cochran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1939.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1975 – Cheyenne Jackson, American actor and singer; August 19, 1998 – Ella Guevara, Filipino actress; June 14, 1919 – Gene Barry, American actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 898