Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 313 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,254 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 855 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1924Bernard Glasser
- 1925Arnold Peters
- 1950Melissa Mathison
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1962David Cole
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1974Arianne Zucker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1818Louis Faidherbe, French general and politician, Governor of Senegal (d. 1889)
- 1843Frederick VIII of Denmark (d. 1912)
- 1864Ransom E. Olds, American businessman, founded Oldsmobile and REO Motor Car Company (d. 1950)
- 1929Werner Arber, Swiss microbiologist and geneticist, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Rolland D. McCune, American minister and theologian
- 1946Michael Clarke, American drummer (The Byrds, The Flying Burrito Brothers, and Firefall) (d. 1993)
- 1956Brad Nessler, American sportscaster
- 1969Takako Minekawa, Japanese singer-songwriter
- 1983Pasquale Foggia, Italian footballer
- 1985Enkhbatyn Badar-Uugan, Mongolian boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1658Pope Alexander VII appoints François de Laval vicar apostolic in New France.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1943In Los Angeles, California, white U.S. Navy sailors and Marines clash with Latino youths in the Zoot Suit Riots.
- 1963The Buddhist crisis: Soldiers of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam attack protesting Buddhists in Huế, South Vietnam, with liquid chemicals from tear-gas grenades, causing 67 people to be hospitalised for blistering of the skin and respiratory ailments.
- 1968Valerie Solanas, the author of SCUM Manifesto, attempts to assassinate Andy Warhol by shooting him three times.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Camille Prats, Marlon Wayans, Burnell Taylor, Ramón Rodríguez, Johnny Whitaker, Linda Kozlowski, Cow Cow Davenport, Danilo Bach, Harvey Keitel, Robin Trower.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 3, 1903 – Eddie Acuff, American actor (d. 1956); July 21, 1953 – Jeff Fatt, Australian keyboard player and actor (The Wiggles and The Cockroaches); July 1, 1934 – Sydney Pollack, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046