Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,452 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Alla Nazimova
- 1904Jan Peerce
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1969Takako Minekawa
- 1972Julie Gayet
- 1992Monika Linkytė
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1900Adelaide Ames, American astronomer and academic (d. 1932)
- 1904Jan Peerce, American tenor and actor (d. 1984)
- 1913Pedro Mir, Dominican poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1931John Norman, American philosopher and author
- 1946Penelope Wilton, English actress
- 1950Deniece Williams, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1962Dagmar Neubauer, German sprinter
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa, Japanese actor
- 1980Amauri, Brazilian-Italian footballer
- 1981Salvatore Giardina, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1965The launch of Gemini 4, the first multi-day space mission by a NASA crew. Ed White, a crew member, performs the first American spacewalk.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
- 2012The pageant for the Diamond Jubilee of Elizabeth II takes place on the River Thames.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alessandra Torresani, Antonio Sabàto, Sr., Roland Gift, Ebru Yaşar, Palle Huld, Masakazu Morita, Ayesha Antoine, Mariel Hemingway, Cory Williams, Alice Prin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1955 – Brian Vollmer, Canadian singer (Helix); January 19, 1947 – Elena Nathanael, Greek actress (d. 2008); January 19, 1930 – Tippi Hedren, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897