Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,414 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 725 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Josephine Baker
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1935Enzo Jannacci
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1963Toshiaki Karasawa
- 1965Mike Gordon
- 1970Julie Masse
- 1970Peter Tägtgren
- 1985Dan Ewing
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1923Igor Shafarevich, Russian mathematician and theorist
- 1939Frank Blevins, English-Australian lawyer and politician, 7th Deputy Premier of South Australia (d. 2013)
- 1945Roger Lane-Nott, English admiral
- 1963Rudy Demotte, Belgian politician, 8th Minister-President of the Walloon Region
- 1964Kerry King, American guitarist and songwriter (Slayer)
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz, American actor and composer
- 1965Mike Gordon, American singer, bass player, and director (Phish, Rhythm Devils, and SerialPod)
- 1967Kurk Lee, American basketball player
- 1985Enkhbatyn Badar-Uugan, Mongolian boxer
- 1994Anne Winters, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1621The Dutch West India Company receives a charter for New Netherland.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1962At Paris Orly Airport, Air France Flight 007 overruns the runway and explodes when the crew attempts to abort takeoff, killing 130.
- 1963The Buddhist crisis: Soldiers of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam attack protesting Buddhists in Huế, South Vietnam, with liquid chemicals from tear-gas grenades, causing 67 people to be hospitalised for blistering of the skin and respiratory ailments.
- 1980The 1980 Grand Island tornado outbreak. Seven tornadoes hit Grand Island, Nebraska, which take five lives, 357 single-family homes, 33 mobile homes, 85 apartments, 49 businesses and cause $300 million in damages all told, according to statistics compiled on the deadly storm by the National Weather Service and the American Red Cross.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Will Sasso, Hardie Albright, Jake Eberts, Katie Leung, Ben Jorgensen, Joel West, Sheila McCarthy, Shinobu Terajima, Natalie Cole, Paul Hogan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1985 – Sukollawat Kanarot, Thai actor and singer; May 31, 1980 – Kaori Manabe, Japanese television personality and model; June 26, 1937 – Sombat Metanee, Thai actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 952