Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1958 was a Tuesday and it was the 154th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,627 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 732 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Maurice Evans
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1924Bernard Glasser
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1950Deniece Williams
- 1950Robert Z'Dar
- 1964James Purefoy
- 1966Jamie O'Neal
- 1970Peter Tägtgren
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1881Mikhail Larionov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1964)
- 1901Zhang Xueliang, Chinese general and warlord (d. 2001)
- 1923Igor Shafarevich, Russian mathematician and theorist
- 1924Bernard Glasser, American director and producer (d. 2014)
- 1944Mary Thom, American journalist and author
- 1944Thomas Burns, Irish bishop
- 1950Suzi Quatro, American-English singer-songwriter, bass player, producer, and actress (The Pleasure Seekers/Cradle)
- 1956Brad Nessler, American sportscaster
- 1983Janine Habeck, German model and actress
- 1986Adrián Vallés, Spanish race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1140The French scholar Peter Abelard is found guilty of heresy.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1916The National Defense Act is signed into law, increasing the size of the United States National Guard by 450,000 men.
- 1935One thousand unemployed Canadian workers board freight cars in Vancouver, British Columbia, beginning a protest trek to Ottawa.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 1984Operation Blue Star, a military offensive, is launched by the Indian government at Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple, the holiest shrine for the Sikhs, in Amritsar. The operation continues until June 6, with casualties, most of them civilians, in excess of 5,000.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
- 2012A plane carrying 153 people on board crashes in a residential neighborhood in Lagos, Nigeria, killing everyone on board and 10 people on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anne Winters, Robert Mitchum, Toni Servillo, Martin Johnson, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Dick Haymes, Christian Olde Wolbers, Mike Tramp, Icíar Bollaín, Ursula Andress.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 6, 1971 – Sanjay Suri, Indian actor and producer; October 24, 1943 – Corky Siegel, American singer-songwriter and pianist (Siegel–Schwall Band); April 9, 1979 – Ben Silverstone, English actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,044