Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,417 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 691 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Leo Gorcey
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1940Loretta Long
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1950Robert Z'Dar
- 1950Suzi Quatro
- 1972Julie Gayet
- 1994Anne Winters
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1736Ignaz Fränzl, German violinist and composer (d. 1811)
- 1866George Howells Broadhurst, English-American director and manager (d. 1952)
- 1914Ignacio Ponseti, Spanish physician and orthopedist (d. 2009)
- 1926Allen Ginsberg, American poet and academic (d. 1997)
- 1931Lindy Remigino, American runner and coach
- 1963Anica Dobra, Serbian actress
- 1970Ammon McNeely, American rock climber
- 1983Pasquale Foggia, Italian footballer
- 1985Łukasz Piszczek, Polish footballer
- 1992Monika Linkytė, Lithuanian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 1539Hernando de Soto claims Florida for Spain.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1888The poem “Casey at the Bat”, by Ernest Lawrence Thayer, is published in The San Francisco Examiner.
- 1889The first long-distance electric power transmission line in the United States is completed, running 14 mi between a generator at Willamette Falls and downtown Portland, Oregon.
- 1942World War II: Japan begins the Aleutian Islands Campaign by bombing Unalaska Island.
- 1969Melbourne–Evans collision: off the coast of South Vietnam, the Australian aircraft carrier HMAS Melbourne cuts the U.S. Navy destroyer USS Frank E. Evans in half.
- 2013At least 119 people are killed in a fire at a poultry farm in Jilin Province in northeastern China.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Choco Drizzle Stratus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Gunther, Kyle Searles, Robert DeLeo, Marcela Bovio, Steven Fischer, Sébastien Dhavernas, Sabu Dastagir, Brian Rix, Baron Rix, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Anne-Marie Duff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Scared by Roy Orbison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1951 – Nicholas Guest, American actor; May 24, 1962 – Héctor Camacho, Puerto Rican boxer and singer (d. 2012); March 6, 1953 – Phil Alvin, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Blasters).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939