Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 154th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 71 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,383 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 690 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Baburao Painter
- 1903Eddie Acuff
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1930Ben Wada
- 1930Dakota Staton
- 1945Bill Paterson
- 1946Penelope Wilton
- 1950Melissa Mathison
- 1950Robert Z'Dar
- 1987Michelle Keegan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1844Garret Hobart, American lawyer and politician, 24th Vice President of the United States (d. 1899)
- 1930Dakota Staton, American singer (d. 2007)
- 1935Raoul Franklin, English physicist and academic
- 1936Larry McMurtry, American author and screenwriter
- 1940Loretta Long, American actress and singer
- 1962Dagmar Neubauer, German sprinter
- 1970Julie Masse, Canadian singer
- 1970Peter Tägtgren, Swedish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Hypocrisy, Pain, Bloodbath, and Lock Up)
- 1971Julian Sturdy, English politician
- 1975Jeff Soto, American painter and illustrator
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1862A 3000-strong riot occurred at Wardsend Cemetery in Sheffield, England, against rumours of bodysnatching from the grounds.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1889The transcontinental Canadian Pacific Railway is completed.
- 1943In Los Angeles, California, white U.S. Navy sailors and Marines clash with Latino youths in the Zoot Suit Riots.
- 1959Singapore is declared a self-governing state even though it is still a part of the British Empire.
- 1963The Buddhist crisis: Soldiers of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam attack protesting Buddhists in Huế, South Vietnam, with liquid chemicals from tear-gas grenades, causing 67 people to be hospitalised for blistering of the skin and respiratory ailments.
- 1979A blowout at the Ixtoc I oil well in the southern Gulf of Mexico causes at least 3000000 oilbbl of oil to be spilled into the waters, the second-worst accidental oil spill ever recorded.
- 2013At least 119 people are killed in a fire at a poultry farm in Jilin Province in northeastern China.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Geoffrey Deuel, Danny Wells, Ben Shepherd, Diane Venora, Frank Harte, Vice Cooler, Selma Diamond, Lawrence Leritz, Ian Ziering, James Iha.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Scared by Roy Orbison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1908 – Russ Columbo, American singer, violinist, and actor (d. 1934); December 18, 1964 – Stone Cold Steve Austin, American wrestler, actor, and producer; November 1, 1903 – Max Adrian, Irish-English actor and singer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 982