Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 155th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,172 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 209 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Paulette Goddard
- 1918Patrick Cargill
- 1939Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
- 1942Curtis Mayfield
- 1946Tristan Rogers
- 1965Jeff Blumenkrantz
- 1972Matt Pike
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1976Enda Markey
- 1978Lyfe Jennings
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1873Otto Loewi, German-American pharmacologist and psychobiologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1961)
- 1881Mikhail Larionov, Russian painter and set designer (d. 1964)
- 1890Baburao Painter, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1954)
- 1923Igor Shafarevich, Russian mathematician and theorist
- 1926Allen Ginsberg, American poet and academic (d. 1997)
- 1944Mary Thom, American journalist and author
- 1950Deniece Williams, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1954Susan Landau, American mathematician and engineer
- 1957Horst-Ulrich Hänel, German field hockey player
- 1985Łukasz Piszczek, Polish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1781Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 1839In Humen, China, Lin Tse-hsü destroys 1.2 million kg of opium confiscated from British merchants, providing Britain with a casus belli to open hostilities, resulting in the First Opium War.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Philippi (also called the Philippi Races) – Union forces rout Confederate troops in Barbour County, Virginia, now West Virginia, in first land battle of the War.
- 1885In the last military engagement fought on Canadian soil, the Cree leader, Big Bear, escapes the North-West Mounted Police.
- 1940World War II: The Luftwaffe bombs Paris.
- 1950The first successful ascent of an Eight-thousander; the summit of Annapurna is reached by Maurice Herzog and Louis Lachenal.
- 1963The Buddhist crisis: Soldiers of the Army of the Republic of Vietnam attack protesting Buddhists in Huế, South Vietnam, with liquid chemicals from tear-gas grenades, causing 67 people to be hospitalised for blistering of the skin and respiratory ailments.
- 1982The Israeli ambassador to the United Kingdom, Shlomo Argov, is shot on a London street. He survives but is permanently paralysed.
- 2006The union of Serbia and Montenegro comes to an end with Montenegro’s formal declaration of independence.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Thaw, Kim Heechul, Chris Shepherd, Elfi von Dassanowsky, Tove Maës, Percy Rodriguez, John O'Hurley, Debbi Peterson, John Prats, Shunichi Miyamoto.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 3, 2000.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1972 – Wayne Brady, American actor and singer; October 12, 1992 – Bambi Monroe, American singer-songwriter and actress; July 16, 1966 – Yıldız Tilbe, Turkish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,015