Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1986 was a Monday and it was the 181st day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,319 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 383 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1933Lea Massari
- 1944Glenn Shorrock
- 1944Terry Funk
- 1950Leonard Whiting
- 1964Mark Waters
- 1971Monica Potter
- 1982Lizzy Caplan
- 1984Fantasia Barrino
- 1986Hugh Sheridan
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1906Anthony Mann, American actor and director (d. 1967)
- 1931James Loughran, Scottish conductor
- 1938Billy Mills, American runner
- 1945Sean Scully, Irish-American painter and academic
- 1951Stanley Clarke, American bass player and composer (Return to Forever, Animal Logic, and SMV)
- 1959Brendan Perry, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dead Can Dance and The Scavengers)
- 1972James Martin, English chef and journalist
- 1977Mark van Gisbergen, New Zealand-English rugby player
- 1986Hugh Sheridan, Australian actor and singer
- 1992Holliston Coleman, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1886The first transcontinental train trip across Canada departs from Montreal. It arrives in Port Moody, British Columbia on July 4.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1906The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- 1936Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia appeals for aid to the League of Nations against Italy’s invasion of his country.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steven Weber, Kent McCord, Quincy Jones, Barbara Lynn, Robin Zander, Anna Russell, Charlotte Hudson, John Michael Montgomery, Brian Austin Green, Marilyn Maxwell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 30, 1986.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There’ll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1946 – Alan Scarfe, English-Canadian actor; July 3, 1921 – François Reichenbach, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1993); December 24, 2000 – Ethan Bortnick, American singer-songwriter and pianist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068