Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1986 was a Monday and it was the 181st day of the year 1986. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,284 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 382 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Pierre Blanchar
- 1906Anthony Mann
- 1917Lena Horne
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1953Hal Lindes
- 1955Brian Vollmer
- 1964Mark Waters
- 1966Marton Csokas
- 1966Wendy Davis
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1685John Gay, English poet and playwright (d. 1732)
- 1907Roman Shukhevych, Ukrainian general and politician (d. 1950)
- 1920Eleanor Ross Taylor, American poet and educator (d. 2011)
- 1925Fred Schaus, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1954Serzh Sargsyan, Armenian politician, 3rd President of Armenia
- 1964Mark Waters, American director and producer
- 1966Mike Tyson, American boxer and actor
- 1988Jeff Kobernus, American baseball player
- 1989Miguel Vítor, Portuguese footballer
- 1991Kaho, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1860The 1860 Oxford evolution debate at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History takes place.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1934The Night of the Long Knives, Adolf Hitler’s violent purge of his political rivals in Germany, takes place.
- 1937The world’s first emergency telephone number, 999, is introduced in London
- 1959A United States Air Force F-100 Super Sabre from Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, crashes into a nearby elementary school, killing 11 students plus six residents from the local neighborhood.
- 1977The Southeast Asia Treaty Organization disbands.
- 1997The United Kingdom transfers sovereignty over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rochelle Humes, Aurélie Claudel, Dean Ween, Yousuke Ichikawa, Jonathan Firth, Lou van Burg, Aoi Yūki, Anthony Kavanagh, Jan Smithers, Imogen Thomas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 30, 1986.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was There’ll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry) by Billy Ocean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 5, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 1, 1955 – Beth Leavel, American actress and singer; March 8, 1938 – George Innes, English actor; January 7, 1988 – Robert Sheehan, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 917