Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1953 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,277 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 788 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Dennis Weaver
- 1926Judith Malina
- 1939Henri Pachard
- 1946S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- 1949Gabriel Arcand
- 1966Cecilia Bartoli
- 1968Al B. Sure!
- 1975Angelina Jolie
- 1977Berglind Icey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1489Antoine, Duke of Lorraine (d. 1544)
- 1854Solko van den Bergh, Dutch target shooter (d. 1916)
- 1907Rosalind Russell, American actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1936Vince Camuto, American fashion designer and businessman, co-founded Nine West (d. 2015)
- 1942Bill Rowe, Canadian lawyer and politician
- 1953Paul Samson, English guitarist and producer (Samson) (d. 2002)
- 1967Robert S. Kimbrough, American colonel and astronaut
- 1981Giourkas Seitaridis, Greek footballer
- 1982MC Jin, American-Chinese rapper and actor
- 1985Anna-Lena Grönefeld, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1784Élisabeth Thible becomes the first woman to fly in an untethered hot air balloon. Her flight covers 4 kilometres in 45 minutes, and reached 1,500 metres altitude (estimated).
- 1792Captain George Vancouver claims Puget Sound for the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1802Grieving over the death of his wife, Marie Clotilde of France, King Charles Emmanuel IV of Sardinia abdicates his throne in favor of his brother, Victor Emmanuel.
- 1855Major Henry C. Wayne departs New York aboard the USS Supply to procure camels to establish the U.S. Camel Corps.
- 1912Massachusetts becomes the first state of the United States to set a minimum wage.
- 1917The first Pulitzer Prizes are awarded: Laura E. Richards, Maude H. Elliott, and Florence Hall receive the first Pulitzer for biography (for Julia Ward Howe). Jean Jules Jusserand receives the first Pulitzer for history for his work With Americans of Past and Present Days. Herbert B. Swope receives the first Pulitzer for journalism for his work for the New York World.
- 1919Women’s rights: The U.S. Congress approves the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees suffrage to women, and sends it to the U.S. states for ratification.
- 1965Duane Earl Pope robs the Farmers’ State Bank of Big Springs, Nebraska, killing three people execution-style and severely wounding a fourth. The crime later puts Pope on the FBI Ten Most Wanted list.
- 1975The Governor of California Jerry Brown signs the California Agricultural Labor Relations Act into law, the first law in the U.S. giving farmworkers collective bargaining rights.
- 2001Gyanendra, the last King of Nepal, ascends to the throne after the massacre in the Royal Palace.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Golden Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alice Barlow, Michael Dudikoff, Marika Papagika, Raimundo Fagner, Michael Lehmann, Supply Belcher, Kangta, Ed Petrie, Yujiro Shirakawa, DeWayne Jessie.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 4, 1953.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1981 – Mike Jones, American rapper and actor; June 19, 1956 – Doug Stone, American singer and actor; May 29, 1981 – Justin Chon, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 991