Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,148 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894La Bolduc
- 1924Dennis Weaver
- 1937Freddy Fender
- 1940David Collings
- 1946S. P. Balasubrahmanyam
- 1955Mary Testa
- 1957Yoon Seok-ho
- 1968Scott Wolf
- 1978Robin Lord Taylor
- 1982MC Jin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1665Zacharie Robutel de La Noue, Canadian captain (d. 1733)
- 1801James Pennethorne, English architect, designed Victoria Park (d. 1871)
- 1927Geoffrey Palmer, English actor
- 1935Colette Boky, Canadian soprano and actress
- 1941Kenneth G. Ross, Australian playwright and screenwriter
- 1950George Noory, American radio host
- 1953Paul Samson, English guitarist and producer (Samson) (d. 2002)
- 1968Roger Lim, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1979Daniel Vickerman, South African-Australian rugby player
- 1987Luisa Zissman, English businesswoman
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1039Henry III becomes Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1745Battle of Hohenfriedberg: Frederick the Great’s Prussian army decisively defeated an Austrian army under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine during the War of the Austrian Succession.
- 1812Following Louisiana’s admittance as a U.S. state, the Louisiana Territory is renamed the Missouri Territory.
- 1855Major Henry C. Wayne departs New York aboard the USS Supply to procure camels to establish the U.S. Camel Corps.
- 1919Women’s rights: The U.S. Congress approves the 19th Amendment to the United States Constitution, which guarantees suffrage to women, and sends it to the U.S. states for ratification.
- 1939The Holocaust: The MS St. Louis, a ship carrying 963 Jewish refugees, is denied permission to land in Florida, in the United States, after already being turned away from Cuba. Forced to return to Europe, more than 200 of its passengers later die in Nazi concentration camps.
- 1940World War II: The Dunkirk evacuation ends: British forces complete evacuation of 338,000 troops from Dunkirk in France. To rally the morale of the country, Winston Churchill delivers, only to the House of Commons, his famous “We shall fight on the beaches” speech.
- 1989Ali Khamenei is elected as the new Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran by the Assembly of Experts after the death and funeral of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.
- 1989Solidarity’s victory in the first (somewhat) free parliamentary elections in post-war Poland sparks off a succession of peaceful anti-communist revolutions in Eastern Europe, leads to the creation of the so-called Contract Sejm and begins the Autumn of Nations.
- 1989The Tiananmen Square protests are violently ended in Beijing by the People’s Liberation Army, with at least 241 dead.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Brannon Braga, Steven Wiig, Robert Hays, Mai Hagiwara, Sara Tommasi, Grey DeLisle, Nour El-Sherif, Falco, Jamey Johnson, Milka Loff Fernandes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 4, 1959.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Battle of New Orleans by Johnny Horton as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 4, 1982 – Whitney Cummings, American comedian, actress, producer, and screenwriter; October 13, 1923 – Cyril Shaps, English actor (d. 2003); November 16, 1986 – Saeko, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037