Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of June 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 4, 1977 was a Saturday and it was the 155th day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,572 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Henning Carlsen
- 1932John Drew Barrymore
- 1935Colette Boky
- 1944Michelle Phillips
- 1949Gabriel Arcand
- 1958Eddie Velez
- 1966Cecilia Bartoli
- 1978Robin Lord Taylor
- 1984Kento Handa
- 1986Fahriye Evcen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 4.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 4.
- 1854Solko van den Bergh, Dutch target shooter (d. 1916)
- 1910Christopher Cockerell, English engineer, invented the hovercraft (d. 1999)
- 1923Elizabeth Jolley, English-Australian author and academic (d. 2007)
- 1927Henning Carlsen, Danish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1948Bob Champion, English jockey
- 1969Horatio Sanz, Chilean-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Joe Hill, American author
- 1977Alex Manninger, Austrian footballer
- 1978Robin Lord Taylor, American actor
- 1981Jennifer Carroll, Canadian swimmer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 4.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1783The Montgolfier brothers publicly demonstrate their montgolfière (hot air balloon).
- 1792Captain George Vancouver claims Puget Sound for the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 1862American Civil War: Confederate troops evacuate Fort Pillow on the Mississippi River, leaving the way clear for Union troops to take Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1917The first Pulitzer Prizes are awarded: Laura E. Richards, Maude H. Elliott, and Florence Hall receive the first Pulitzer for biography (for Julia Ward Howe). Jean Jules Jusserand receives the first Pulitzer for history for his work With Americans of Past and Present Days. Herbert B. Swope receives the first Pulitzer for journalism for his work for the New York World.
- 1932Marmaduke Grove and other Chilean military officers lead a coup d'état establishing the short-lived Socialist Republic of Chile.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Midway begins. The Japanese Admiral Chūichi Nagumo orders a strike on Midway Island by much of the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- 1943A military coup in Argentina ousts Ramón Castillo.
- 1986Jonathan Pollard pleads guilty to espionage for selling top secret United States military intelligence to Israel.
- 1989Ufa train disaster: A natural gas explosion near Ufa, Russia, kills 575 as two trains passing each other throw sparks near a leaky pipeline.
- 1996The first flight of Ariane 5 explodes after roughly 37 seconds. It was a Cluster mission.
View the complete list of historical events for June 4.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 4 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marilita Lambropoulou, Anthony Michaels-Moore, Memphis Minnie, Dragana Mirković, Melanie C, Michel Bouquet, Benjamin Carr, Sutton Foster, Don Matheson, James Morrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 4 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 4, 1977.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 4, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1970 – Maja Tatić, Serbian singer; October 23, 1975 – Odalys García, Cuban actress and singer; July 7, 1974 – E.D.I. Mean, American rapper and producer (Outlawz).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 970