Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 156th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 100 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,599 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,172 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Otis Barton
- 1931Jacques Demy
- 1938Moira Anderson
- 1944Gillian Hills
- 1946John Bach
- 1952Sarah Thomas
- 1967Ron Livingston
- 1973Daniel Gildenlöw
- 1974Chad Allen
- 1980Ryan Devlin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1830Carmine Crocco, Italian soldier (d. 1905)
- 1879René Pottier, French cyclist (d. 1907)
- 1926Paul Soros, Hungarian-American engineer and businessman (d. 2013)
- 1937Hélène Cixous, French author, poet, and critic
- 1946John Du Cann, English guitarist (Atomic Rooster, Hard Stuff, The Attack, and Andromeda (d. 2001)
- 1947Jojon, Indonesian comedian and actor (d. 2014)
- 1966Michael McCarthy, Irish actor, singer, and producer
- 1968Ed Vaizey, English lawyer and politician, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
- 1970Martin Gélinas, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1995Ross Wilson, English table tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Titus and his Roman legions breach the middle wall of Jerusalem in the Siege of Jerusalem.
- 754Boniface, Anglo-Saxon missionary, is killed by a band of pagans at Dokkum in Frisia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
- 1946A fire in the La Salle Hotel in Chicago, Illinois, kills 61 people.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1968Robert F. Kennedy, a U.S. presidential candidate, is shot at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, by Sirhan Sirhan, a Palestinian. Kennedy dies the next day.
- 1976The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses.
- 1984The Prime Minister of India, Indira Gandhi, orders an attack on the Golden Temple, the holiest site of the Sikh religion.
- 1995The Bose–Einstein condensate is first created.
- 2009After 65 straight days of civil disobedience, at least 31 people are killed in clashes between security forces and indigenous people near Bagua, Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bob Hartman, Louis Daquin, Tom Smith, Dhani Harrison, Penny Johnson Jerald, Roger Grimsby, Jane Badler, Pat Walshe, Marion Raven, Kenny Baker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 5, 1922.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1936 – Keir Dullea, American actor; December 29, 1983 – Gonzalo Olave, Chilean actor (d. 2009); December 5, 1957 – Raquel Argandoña, Chilean model, actress, and politician.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891