Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 156th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 69 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,630 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Robert Lansing
- 1938Moira Anderson
- 1944Gillian Hills
- 1946Freddie Stone
- 1946John Bach
- 1950Ronnie Dyson
- 1954Nancy Stafford
- 1960Leslie Hendrix
- 1962Jeff Garlin
- 1974Chad Allen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1876Isaac Heinemann, German-Israeli scholar and academic (d. 1957)
- 1895William Boyd, American actor and producer (d. 1972)
- 1920Cornelius Ryan, Irish-American journalist and author (d. 1974)
- 1944Whitfield Diffie, American cryptographer and academic
- 1963Joe Rudán, Hungarian singer and bass player (Pokolgép and P. Mobil)
- 1964Karl Sanders, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Nile)
- 1967Joe DeLoach, American sprinter
- 1974Nina Conti, English ventriloquist and actress
- 1986Jun Hasegawa, Japanese-American model
- 1987Kenny De Ketele, Belgian cyclist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 754Boniface, Anglo-Saxon missionary, is killed by a band of pagans at Dokkum in Frisia.
- 1283Battle of the Gulf of Naples: Roger of Lauria, admiral to King Peter III of Aragon, captures Charles of Salermo.
- 1851Harriet Beecher Stowe’s anti-slavery serial, Uncle Tom’s Cabin, or Life Among the Lowly, starts a ten-month run in the National Era abolitionist newspaper.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Piedmont: Union forces under General David Hunter defeat a Confederate army at Piedmont, Virginia, taking nearly 1,000 prisoners.
- 1941World War II: Four thousand Chongqing residents are asphyxiated in a bomb shelter during the Bombing of Chongqing.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1977A coup takes place in Seychelles.
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
- 2003A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
- 2009After 65 straight days of civil disobedience, at least 31 people are killed in clashes between security forces and indigenous people near Bagua, Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Majesty Rose, Stanislas Merhar, Daniel Chan, Kate Micucci, Miguel Sandoval, Robin Wright, Elizabeth Cook, Priscilla Lane, Bobby Ellsworth, Nao Tōyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 5, 1922.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1985 – Baran Kosari, Iranian actress; March 7, 1990 – Taylor Jardine, American singer-songwriter (We Are the In Crowd); August 6, 1938 – Paul Bartel, American actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2000).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 902