Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 136 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,588 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 664 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Walter Abel
- 1952Yukihiro Takahashi
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1960Steve Vai
- 1965Megumi Ogata
- 1967Paul Giamatti
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1988Maria Alyokhina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1898Ninette de Valois, Irish-English ballerina, choreographer, and director (d. 2001)
- 1898Walter Abel, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1901Jan Struther, English author and hymnwriter (d. 1953)
- 1923Jean Pouliot, Canadian broadcaster (d. 2004)
- 1926Erdal İnönü, Turkish physicist and politician, Prime Minister of Turkey (d. 2007)
- 1934Roy Innis, American activist and politician
- 1940Aarne Hermlin, Estonian chess player (d. 2007)
- 1949Ioannis Matzourakis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1954Urve Tiidus, Estonian journalist and politician, 8th Estonian Minister of Culture
- 1975Niklas Sundström, Swedish ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis II de la Trémoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
- 1832The June Rebellion in Paris is put down by the National Guard.
- 1833Andrew Jackson becomes the first U.S. President to ride on a train.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1882The Shewan forces of Menelik II of Ethiopia defeat the Gojjame army in the Battle of Embabo. The Shewans capture Negus Tekle Haymanot of Gojjam, and their victory leads to a Shewan hegemony over the territories south of the Abay River.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
- 1974A new Instrument of Government is promulgated making Sweden a parliamentary monarchy.
- 1981Bihar train disaster: A passenger train travelling between Mansi and Saharsa, India, jumps the tracks at a bridge crossing the Bagmati River. The government places the official death toll at 268 plus another 300 missing; however, it is generally believed that the death toll is closer to 1,000.
- 1982A British Army Air Corps Gazelle helicopter is destroyed in a friendly fire incident, resulting in the loss of four lives.
- 1982The Lebanon War begins. Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon during Operation Peace for the Galilee, eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nora Denney, Lothaire Bluteau, Slim Gaillard, Fred Ward, Saki Aibu, Jack Palance, Danilo Bach, Patrick Macnee, Werner Schumacher, Liam Gallagher.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 6, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1984 – Lougee Basabas, Filipino singer-songwriter (MOJOFLY); January 1, 1942 – Judy Stone, Australian singer; April 27, 1987 – Emma Taylor-Isherwood, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008