Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1963 was a Thursday and it was the 157th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 11 at 06:09:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Ted Lewis
- 1916Irene von Meyendorff
- 1956Bubbi Morthens
- 1959Amanda Pays
- 1963Jason Isaacs
- 1975Nina Kaczorowski
- 1976Vlado Georgiev
- 1981Johnny Pacar
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong
- 1990Ryan Higa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1606Pierre Corneille, French playwright and producer (d. 1684)
- 1844Konstantin Savitsky, Russian painter and academic (d. 1905)
- 1898Walter Abel, American actor and singer (d. 1987)
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki, Japanese actor (d. 2012)
- 1926Lars Ekborg, Swedish actor (d. 1969)
- 1933Heinrich Rohrer, Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1957Mike Gatting, English cricketer, coach, and sportscaster
- 1964Jay Lake, American author (d. 2014)
- 1976Vlado Georgiev, Serbian singer-songwriter
- 1987Daniel Logan, New Zealand actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1752A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
- 1844The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) is founded in London.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1892The Chicago “L” commuter rail system begins operation
- 1894Governor Davis H. Waite orders the Colorado state militia to protect and support the miners engaged in the Cripple Creek miners’ strike.
- 1912The eruption of Novarupta in Alaska begins. It is the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th century.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1993Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Karoline Herfurth, Bob Geldof, Álex Ubago, Pete Davidson, Kimberly Dos Ramos, Fatih Kısaparmak, Pamela Des Barres, Marcel Marceau, Craig McLachlan, Michael Corcoran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 6, 1963.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 8, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1947 – Cecil Womack, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Valentinos and Womack & Womack) (d. 2013); August 9, 1944 – Sam Elliott, American actor and producer; July 9, 1975 – Isaac Brock, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Modest Mouse and Ugly Casanova).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 915