Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,309 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,060 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 12 at 14:55:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Olga Nardone
- 1930Michael Codron
- 1946Alan Scarfe
- 1948Lorna Heilbron
- 1954Greg Ginn
- 1965Rob Pilatus
- 1969David Sutcliffe
- 1970Kelli Williams
- 1974Maxim Gaudette
- 1989Richard Fleeshman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1894Erwin Schulhoff, Czech composer and pianist (d. 1942)
- 1911Edmundo Rivero, Argentinian singer-songwriter (d. 1986)
- 1925Barbara Bush, American wife of George H. W. Bush, 41st First Lady of the United States
- 1936James Darren, American actor, singer, and director
- 1944Mark Belanger, American baseball player (d. 1998)
- 1968Rob Ray, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1970Teresa Strasser, American radio and television host
- 1973Shappi Khorsandi, Iranian-English comedian
- 1984Javier Mascherano, Argentinian footballer
- 1997Jeļena Ostapenko, Latvian tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 218Battle of Antioch: With the support of the Syrian legions, Elagabalus defeats the forces of emperor Macrinus. He flees, but is captured near Chalcedon and later executed in Cappadocia.
- 793Vikings raid the abbey at Lindisfarne in Northumbria, commonly accepted as the beginning of the Scandinavian invasion of England.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1966Topeka, Kansas, is devastated by a tornado that registers as an “F5” on the Fujita scale: The first to exceed US$100 million in damages. Sixteen people are killed, hundreds more injured, and thousands of homes damaged or destroyed.
- 1967Six-Day War: The USS Liberty incident occurs, killing 34 and wounding 171.
- 1995The downed U.S. Air Force pilot Captain Scott O'Grady is rescued by U.S. Marines in Bosnia.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hélène Ségara, Giuliana Rancic, Billy Ocean, Kay Adams, Alan Autry, Winky Wright, Matt Battaglia, Rachel Farley, Jenna McDougall, Alan Tudyk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1931.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 18, 1970 – Victoria Pratt, Canadian actress and model; September 26, 1932 – Donna Douglas, American actress and singer (d. 2015); October 19, 1989 – Janine Tugonon, Filipino model and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 939