Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 8th of June 1931 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 8, 1931 was a Monday and it was the 159th day of the year 1931. The next time you can reuse your old 1931 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,272 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 11 at 00:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Michael Codron
- 1944Annie Haslam
- 1955Griffin Dunne
- 1957Dimple Kapadia
- 1958Keenen Ivory Wayans
- 1962Kristine W
- 1973Lucija Šerbedžija
- 1978Maria Menounos
- 1983Mamoru Miyano
- 2004Francesca Capaldi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 8.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 8.
- 1904Dorothy Coburn, American actress (d. 1978)
- 1910Fernand Fonssagrives, French-American photographer, sculptor, and painter (d. 2003)
- 1915Kayyar Kinhanna Rai, Indian journalist, author, and poet (d. 2015)
- 1932Ray Illingworth, English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1956Udo Bullmann, German politician
- 1957Scott Adams, American author and illustrator
- 1969David Barnhill, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1976Trish Goff, American model and actress
- 1982Dickson Etuhu, Nigerian footballer
- 1989Richard Fleeshman, English singer-songwriter and actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 8.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 68The Roman Senate proclaims Galba as emperor.
- 1191Richard I arrives in Acre (Palestine) dn date=September 2015 thus beginning his crusade.
- 1867Coronation of Franz Joseph as King of Hungary following the Austro-Hungarian compromise (Ausgleich).
- 1887Herman Hollerith applies for US patent #395,781 for the 'Art of Compiling Statistics', which was his punched card calculator.
- 1906Theodore Roosevelt signs the Antiquities Act into law, authorizing the President to restrict the use of certain parcels of public land with historical or conservation value.
- 1928Second Northern Expedition: The National Revolutionary Army captures Peking, whose name is changed to Beijing (“Northern Capital”).
- 1950Sir Thomas Blamey becomes the only Australian-born Field Marshal in Australian history.
- 1953The United States Supreme Court rules that restaurants in Washington, D.C., cannot refuse to serve black patrons.
- 2004The first Venus Transit in modern history takes place, the previous one being in 1882.
- 2008At least seven people are killed and ten injured in a stabbing spree in Tokyo, Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 8.
Curious about this Lime Green Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 8 and 1931 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sally Pressman, Minami Tsukui, Billy Kidman, George Baker, Rachel Roberts, Samara Weaving, Dany Robin, Martin Landau, Harald Juhnke, Pete Waterman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 8 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 8, 1931.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1971 – Matthew Ryan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Strays Don't Sleep); October 11, 1953 – David Morse, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 9, 1975 – Robert Koenig, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 877